View Poll Results: Should we have a CA Mod Section?

Voters
23. This poll is closed
  • Yep....Definitely

12 52.17%
  • Uhhh.....Im not sure

1 4.35%
  • Nope....Definitely

3 13.04%
  • I love Cheese

7 30.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Is it time for a CA Mod Section?

As you can see, we have quite a few mods already. And i think it will increase over the week. So just share your opinion if we should get a Mod Section. Cause i want one. D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No but what we need to do is have only 1 thread for modding. The thread can teach people how to mod. Any replies to that thread can contain actual mods. As for all these threads with mods it's carried away. Someone scribbles some shit on a gun and uploads it. Shouldn't take up a whole thread.

NOT ON FACEBOOK LIKE THE REST OF YOU NOOBS
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I think it would be a good idea. adding a section just for that could either have a bunch of people only going to there or a bunch of people never going there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i dont think we will have one but good idea
    You want respect
    Earn it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    well i like cheese...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    We need just 1 very very very detailed TUT on how to MOD. But also simple and easy so everyone can understand. And just stiky it.

Rough is Right, we don't want a million post on scribble scrab on a gun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    We need just 1 very very very detailed TUT on how to MOD. But also simple and easy so everyone can understand. And just stiky it.

Rough is Right, we don't want a million post on scribble scrab on a gun.
    There's three tutorials out already. D Worm posted one on how to do it without photoshop. Pspiso made a video tutorial. I made a tutorial with a bunch of fuckin pictures so that even if you were a dumbass and can't read you could figure it out. I don't know what else I can do. If some doesn't get it its because they didn't even try, or is mentally handicapped.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    There's three tutorials out already. D Worm posted one on how to do it without photoshop. Pspiso made a video tutorial. I made a tutorial with a bunch of fuckin pictures so that even if you were a dumbass and can't read you could figure it out. I don't know what else I can do. If some doesn't get it its because they didn't even try, or is mentally handicapped.

off toipic: hey why06 your tut is awesome you should see the crap i made on your thread

On topic yeah we should have a seperate mod section... get rid of glitching section and put that there...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Well then i'm just saying that they should combine all those TUT's. I personly don't realy care for the moding so I have no idea if there a TUT out there or not....But you have to agree with me, we cant get to the point where for every lil desin there should be a whole for it.

How about in your Sticky thread. we do some like when WarPathsinn-has a list of all the hack and what not, and at the bottom of you TUT, we constantly update it the links to popular mods. Is that a good idea?
    Last edited by KING; 11-24-2009 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol i have to agree with Why06 literally ANYONE can understand one of the three tutorials.. mine would maybe be the hardest to understand because no pics or vids..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by D Worm View Post
    lol i have to agree with Why06 literally ANYONE can understand one of the three tutorials.. mine would maybe be the hardest to understand because no pics or vids..
    But do you think that every time someone has a different mod to a gun, they should go ahead and post on this fourm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No i dont..

Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    should just go in the glitching section truely. its just changing a .rez which is glitching files.
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by D Worm View Post
    No i dont..
    I rest my case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    I rest my case.
    It depends. Don't get me wrong, but there's a ton of tappers, cbl checkers, and crap like that too, that are considered hacks. Atleast modding actually changes the game. Some people will spend a lot of time on this and make something worthwhile. I think the people who take their time making interesting and unique textures, models, etc. should have a place to post those. WarPathSins thread is just a listing of threads that were already posted in the Hack Section. Like I said it depends how much people care...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast