PatchedGTA5 Washed Out v1.0 Hack menu / Spawn/Max/Add$ & more + Online Bypass [1.26/1.24]

Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
GTA5 Washed Out v1.0 Hack menu / Spawn/Max/Add$ & more + Online Bypass [1.26/1.24]
Another hack menu for GTA5 on PC! You can spawn vehicles, max them, shoot money out of your gun and many more cool stuff.




As you can see above, I'm currently online and it works very well!


You can also spawn 40k$ briefcases, btw:P

Installation Instructions
Put everything in your GTA5 main folder. That's it!

How to open?
Numberpad 7 = Open
Numberpad 0 = Close/Back
Numberpad 8/2 = Up, Down
Numberpad 5 = Select

Credits
made by XeRoosterMods

Virus Scans
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...de32503918d5c3
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1431865262/

If you wonder, do my cars, if I max them to the maximum, will the upgrades stay?
Yes! It does, I just tested it with multiple cars. The upgrades stay, but there's currently a bug, in which you can't spawn vehicles in online.
WashedOut v1.0 Hack menu online_mpgh.net.rar357 KB · 4,484 downloads Clean
Will be cool to try out
Would this ban if I used it in 1.26 with other people?
is there a cfg or a source code to it? because numpad 7 to open ...
//approved

removed the video due to advertisement in the description
Didnt work for me
Edit: NVM got it working but I cant spawn money
It does not work, I threw it to the folder of GTA V, and then go on GTA ONLINE and I press 7 on the numeric keypad and nothing turns

Help me

Sorry my English is Bad
Works fine for me thx
How do u spawn 40k brief?
Do you need to use an online bypass or does this work with the latest version?
thanks for sharing
The money shooting thing isn't working. It gives me an error message.
--Update--

Okay in Online it's working
Use it and after.... Fade.exe hahahaah
can we get banned like the cheat engine money glitch ?
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?