Thread: REIGN OF KINGS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky View Post
    LMFAO

why should i have to post proof to some little fag on the internet? not allowed most servers? stop playing on community servers u fucking little kid
    Keep posting BS like that and you'll get removed from mpgh forums.

Everyone can come to the forums and post any kind of bs. Need to prove that is legit information and not some random stuff from your mind. Otherwise nobody will believe you.

Btw it's always more fun to play at community servers
    Last edited by alexw203; 06-02-2015 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks
    guys guys dont fight iam king of this post XD

- - - Updated - - -

well i realy wanted hack to spawn items but iguess the game is good this way some hackers are assholes all they want to do is destroy the server and trebuchet every single building they see...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    and why we should believe a member with 2 posts?

Legit.
    I understand your skepticism. However, what's my reason to lie?

I've been hacking A14 since 1 day after it was released.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    Keep posting BS like that and you'll get removed from mpgh forums.

Everyone can come to the forums and post any kind of bs. Need to prove that is legit information and not some random stuff from your mind. Otherwise nobody will believe you.

Btw it's always more fun to play at community servers

Ok so at this point It's very clear that you have autism. Just 'cause you play on community servers, doesn't mean we all do. Maybe you should engrave that into your fucking skull so you wouldn't make stupid remarks like that anymore. The fact you're calling me a liar is enough of an insult as it is and should get you removed from these forums, little kid. You sound like someone who plays on RP servers, too bitch to play on official servers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ok so at this point It's very clear that you have autism. Just 'cause you play on community servers, doesn't mean we all do. Maybe you should engrave that into your fucking skull so you wouldn't make stupid remarks like that anymore. The fact you're calling me a liar is enough of an insult as it is and should get you removed from these forums, little kid. You sound like someone who plays on RP servers, too bitch to play on official servers.
    all i got to replay to this

Thanks
    nice meme now go show your mom how unfunny you are

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    then u think u can share some hack, like ANYTHING with me? It's fucking BULLSHIT, my friend went to get oil, his house crest was in cobblestone, in the abyss in water, and some hacker literally just removed it. AND This is Alpha #14 and hackers still pulling this shit? I REALLY hate asking for a hack but at this point it feels like we need it to survive. I don't even care about using it against others, I just want to counter hack little greasy brats who think its funny to spoil all the work we contribute our time of the day to. Can you feel me?

it was some fags called thing 1 and thing 2 if u know anything about them
    Actually im going to be straight with you, the only reliable source is to go and buy hacks. ROK has been dying ever since hacks went public, which is why you wont find any on here or nearly anywhere else. Sorry to break it to you, but ROK is not long for this world. Honestly I havnt seen such a surge to get hacks ever since I tried H1Z1. Hackers are an inevitability in a game like this. And "needing hacks to survive" isnt the point of playing a game in the first place.

Find a new game, save yourself the headache. I've moved onto ARK for my coding skill, if youve ever heard of it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAGirlGamer View Post
    Actually im going to be straight with you, the only reliable source is to go and buy hacks. ROK has been dying ever since hacks went public, which is why you wont find any on here or nearly anywhere else. Sorry to break it to you, but ROK is not long for this world. Honestly I havnt seen such a surge to get hacks ever since I tried H1Z1. Hackers are an inevitability in a game like this. And "needing hacks to survive" isnt the point of playing a game in the first place.

Find a new game, save yourself the headache. I've moved onto ARK for my coding skill, if youve ever heard of it.

ya, ARK, i bought it but sadly only get 10 fps on it, ill just be playing rust for a while until the devs get their heads out of their asses u try coding rust yet? (experimental)

Thanks
    Hoping this isn't true but I heard that most people get the hacks privately by paying for it? I'm hoping it'll be released for public and I understand why most prefer not to because it gets patched easily :/ but is there any way to get it privately by joining a group somehow..? Really unfair if others get it while rest of us don't :/ I understand it takes time to code it and do it "yourself" but it's a pain trying to learn everything step by step to coding... Even I had to for RAT, but really would love to get private ones without having to take up time coding and learning since I got too much things on me Is there any way to get them privately? again, by joining?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ya, ARK, i bought it but sadly only get 10 fps on it, ill just be playing rust for a while until the devs get their heads out of their asses u try coding rust yet? (experimental)
    I have and its not as simple as the old Rust's, havnt really made a work around for the the Exp. version, and there's mods that servers can add that layer on top of the anticheat the game itself already has. They definitely learned from their mistakes from the old one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    A Question, when i change the assebly.dll in my ROK Managed container my game starts but i just get a black screen and it doesn't progress any further. Till now I'm wokring with my own edited .dll but i just can't get the reason yet why it doesn't progress further.
    Much appreciation for an answer.
    Greets Niomas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12