Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    ok...but the arabs refused b/c obviously their population was 10 times bigger than the jews and they felt cheated since the land was also promised to them by Abraham. Yeah... the arabs are sorta being repressed nowadays, but they deserved it by harboring the PLO, Hezballah, and Hamas terrorists! And Gunat, the only reason that the U.S. and Soviet Union started caring about the Israelis was the fighting there between Israel, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, and Iraq. The U.S. wants oil, so we start making alliances with Middle Eastern Countries. Same thing with the Soviet Union. And besides , the U.S. felt sorry for the Jews after the Holocaust, so they gave them modern weapons, jets, and nukes (O_O). All of this was Britain's fault, enough said.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Heres a further history lesson to explain to y'all. Furthering EndriTS post into an intellectual basis lol. Before the first two world wars, ISrael belonged to Arabs where it homed Muslims Jews and Christians. The Muslims controlled the region and always did for centurie. Up until the first world war, the British made agreements with the Arabs of Sauda Arabia to get control over the region. At this time the Ottoman empire(which were muslim) controlled Israel. The Jews wanted this land so there treaty was for the BRitish to bring them into israel while the Jews help Britain win the first world war by boycotting Germanys corporate world. Germany was winning the first world war, but something happened! Through zionist propoganda America joined the war effort, and ever crazier Germanys financial support was lost. So the allies won Now the british needed a way to control palestine and get the Jews inside. So, they made a deal with the Arabs to fight against the turks. The arabs and the british won, so the Arabs were wating for there reward(palestine), instead the british took control over it and brought the Jews inside. Note, ISrael was inhibitred by Arab muslims and always was. From that point on, America gave power to the Jews, so it took over the country! Now the israeli jews have occupied the landnd are murdering innocenc lives for the price of stealing israel!
    fuck you you muslim bastard the jews had the land stolen from them back in bible times and now someone (usa and uk) finally has the balls to give it back to them and so that pissed the pussy palistinians off so they started to suicide bomb the crap outta them like the faggets they are, palestine just needs to knock the sand outta their vagina and realise they dont have a chance and give back what wasnt theirs in the first place...

Thanks
    Wwhat llHamadaSaySoll and JEEHAD wrote is nonsence.
    Just to get little historical background: jews owened those lands for 1,500 years (from app. 1,500 b.c. until 70 A.D). after that they were expelled to other countries by Rome, but few years later (about 150 A.D) some of them came back and reoccupied this land, they setteled mainly Jerusalem. (link to demographics: Demographics of Jerusalem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    In the past 2,000 years jews didn't own a land they were minority everywhere and they were hunted and persecuted by
    others. the Holocaust was the most dramatic event (though there were many events during history) and that showed the world that jews do need their own county. Keep in mind that in the Holocaust other countries refused to allow jews that escaped Germany to find a shelter in their land.
    Muslims also occupied this land in the past 1,300 years, but muslims have so many countries in the middle east. But ofcourse no one would accept the palestinians, Jordan expelled them, Egypt didn't want them, and although they are muslims no other muslim country would accept them. muslim countries only want to use the palestinians to get Jerusalem (which is important to all monotheistic religions) in muslim hands.
    I guess both sides have nowhere to go and will have to learn how to live together in peace in this extremely tiny country that is already divided by 2.

Peace all...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    The Islam Religion is no Violant at all, and as far as i know, it says nothing about killing allahs enemies in the Q'aran, the Sacred texts of the Bible, Koran, or the Jewish Bible( Old Testament) none of them Have Texts of Killing the Prophet or Gods Enemy.
    I partly agree with you dude, in its origin it can be interpreted as non violent but the current interpretation by "Hizballa" (which are very powerful and actually rules Lebanon) and by "Hamas" (which elected in so called democratic elections in the palesinian authority and rules gaza atrip) and by many other arab leaders is very violent and they use use the "Kuran" to justify their position against israel. they support Jihad, suicide bombing, killing of innocent people and destruction of Israel. those religious leaders attracting many belivers and supporters. they say that kuran supports Jihad and people actually belive it and that all that matters. the result is that the Islam in Palestine and Lebanon and El Qaida atc' became very violent.

Those are two movies that a jewish friend sent me, ofcourse it is not objective and it shows only one side, but I think it demonstrates pretty good:

Thanks
    If you will live in Israel more then a year you will understand that this country is crap!
    The people and kids don't have any discipline, i fucking want to leave from this country, normal people wont survive there.
    And one thing about those dos with there religion, not all the jews keep it, cuss its stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ohh i hate it.

Thanks
    aaah you guys forgot that israel uses f16s with 2000kilogram bombs against children

oh israel you are so brave

NOT !!!
    the only reason why palestinians using theire bodys is cuz they dont have weapons lol
    thats all

peace!(L)

Thanks
    Well, could any admin please close this stupid thread? It's a waste of time reading this bullshit everyone write. I'm a jew, and I just visit israel the 5th time, and nothing happend to me nor my 38 other class mates. I'm 4 times in a year in israel, and I've never heard a bomb nor saw a bomb exploding. It's not that ''dangerous'' there, it's normall. People are talking shit about it, because they don't know anything about israel and it's religion. I visited many memorials & museums there, and I can tell you one thing, no one, wich was in this museum, comes out without having tears in their eyes. So, please stop talking crap about israel. It's a little friendly country. (little because there's more desert then city)
    holocaust history museum in israle(yad vashem) - Yad Vashem The Holocaust Martyrs'and Heroes' Remembrance Authority

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by russik1 View Post
    Well, could any admin please close this stupid thread? It's a waste of time reading this bullshit everyone write. I'm a jew, and I just visit israel the 5th time, and nothing happend to me nor my 38 other class mates. I'm 4 times in a year in israel, and I've never heard a bomb nor saw a bomb exploding. It's not that ''dangerous'' there, it's normall. People are talking shit about it, because they don't know anything about israel and it's religion. I visited many memorials & museums there, and I can tell you one thing, no one, wich was in this museum, comes out without having tears in their eyes. So, please stop talking crap about israel. It's a little friendly country. (little because there's more desert then city)
    holocaust history museum in israle(yad vashem) - Yad Vashem The Holocaust Martyrs'and Heroes' Remembrance Authority

Are you doing that program where you go for free if your jewish and like in college or something. My sister's doing that.

Thanks
    I think we all agree the haluacost was one of the saddest things that happened within the last 100 years but 1 thing to remember is how many people the japenese slautered in China during the same war WikiAnswers - How many Chinese died in World War 2 so combining that and the halucaust well over 25-30 million people were slaughtered by crazed war lords. Honestly I don't see why people hate Isreal so much. Even if their was a 10 to 1 ratio on Arab to Jews I still think an almost halfway split between the country would'nt have been a bad idea if the arabs would have accepted it. Now if anyones heard of the 6 day war they know that people have tried to take back Isreal in a failed attempt and had huge casualties. I think the only time Isreal will have "peace" is when the Anti-Christ has power over everything and even then after 3 1/2 years they have to escape into the wilderness for the 222,000 to escape when russia,China,and the arab countries go against Isreal. Now think about something. If they end up controlling Isreal where would the 222,000 have to go (The U.S.A) because where their most trusted ally. Now a way to already see things heading in this direction look at the United Nations already all that has to be done to declare a law or declare a military conflict is to have over half of the countries vote on something and then all other countries are forced into it including the USA. Adding to the fact the Patriot Act 1 & 2 allows the government to suspened "terrorists" right indefinately and that the President can declare anyone/group of people a terrorist and send them to guantonimo bay then as you can see things are getting alot closer to all of this happeneing. Thats my oppinion on this as everything is pointing to this happening. Now if I was a betting man I would say within the next 3-5 years Isreal will decalre peace with the arab nations under the guidance of the Anti-Christ.Now I wont say thats the guarenteed ammount of time left but it's just my guesstimate.Now another thing I see is technology is getting so advanced that the whole theory of a computer chip in your forhead being used to track everything you do isn't that far off. Actually with how things are going it could be ready for widespread use in a matter of a couple of years.Anyways gbye you all and enjoy hacking Combat Arms I am .
    Last edited by rubendodge; 08-19-2008 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks
    Do u know what is hapenning now in Gazza ?
    Israel is privating palestinian of food and everything
    Dont say to me that palestinian are happy with israelian behind them
    Last edited by needer01; 12-02-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam View Post
    aaah you guys forgot that israel uses f16s with 2000kilogram bombs against children

oh israel you are so brave

NOT !!!
    the only reason why palestinians using theire bodys is cuz they dont have weapons lol
    thats all

peace!(L)

yea lol this is the real reason

Thanks
    Ok ok, how about Israel bombs it's enemies and owns them like it has before but this time, take over every piece of land they got. That could work and put an end to this conflict, after all, it wouldn't be that difficult for Israel, at least not as difficult or annoying as dealing with pussy anti-war protesters in the world.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not jewish or pro-jewish, infact I'm atheist but I believe in war, because war is the only way to solve things, diplomacy does nothing to solve anything, it just creates a time bomb that will explode with a lot more power and create even more conflict and despair. TO GET RID OF CONFLICT OR AVOID CONFLICT, YOU HAVE TO COMPLETELY DESTROY THE SOURCE, NOT APPEASE IT.
    Last edited by XeoG4m4; 12-03-2008 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks
    top 10 richest people in the world are men
    top 10 richest men in the world live in asia
    the top 10 richest people in the world did not earn there money
    they inherited the lands from there farthers and there farthers farthers
    on this land was something people in the world needed OIL
    so Everybody in the world gave them money for it.

These people are called arabs by most people in the World.
    yet they still sold to everybody in the world including isreal.

if the arabs wanted to rule the world tomorrow
    all they have to do is stop selling

if that where to happen how quick would the
    america goverment give up isreal to get oil then ?

so now tell me who are the most powerful people in the world

BTW i am irish

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k1john View Post
    top 10 richest people in the world are men
    top 10 richest men in the world live in asia
    the top 10 richest people in the world did not earn there money
    they inherited the lands from there farthers and there farthers farthers
    on this land was something people in the world needed OIL
    so Everybody in the world gave them money for it.

These people are called arabs by most people in the World.
    yet they still sold to everybody in the world including isreal.

if the arabs wanted to rule the world tomorrow
    all they have to do is stop selling

if that where to happen how quick would the

so now tell me who are the most powerful people in the world

BTW i am irish
    The 10 most richest men in the world (currently/of all history) are not arab, or of arab heritage, most are of american and europe descend and most did earn their money, and not necessarily the honest way.

" if the arabs wanted to rule the world tomorrow
    all they have to do is stop selling. if that where to happen how quick would the
    so now tell me who are the most powerful people in the world "

Yeah lol, if the arabs wanted ot the rule tomorrow and they were to stop selling oil, where the hell would they get money and weapons to rule the world, GENIES? lol...They're major income is from all the oil they got (which will run out anytime soon) if they were to stop, carpets alone isn't going to fund $50 trillion nuclear programs/weapons development/ better army, navy, airforce, etc to own the world. And if they were to stop selling oil, how are they're going to get the necessary equipment to build nuclear weapons to rule the world, they alone can't make it, especially if they stop their major income. And no one would trade you parts to build weapons, you'd be in a global embargo.

See, I just made a huge hole in your theory. And the most powerful people in the world are Americans, Russians, Chinese, French, and English.

Britain alone can wipe arab's asses with ease, heck, even Israel alone can do it, like they have many times in history.

Unless they have genies, they don't stand a chance and if they were to try to play with their little toys, they will be met with bigger toys.

Edit: LOLGENIES
    Last edited by XeoG4m4; 12-04-2008 at 08:55 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234