Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Private Server ideas..

Hey guys i scrolled through the previous poureview of my, VoOoLoX's and slender's server and seems like you guys were pretty interrested in our server.

We updated server with alot behaviors and some other things.

I think we need some more custom stuff because our server already got pretty prod like server sided. (skins, backpacks, xp boosters, pets and more prodlike stuff)

So i wanted some of your guys ideas. This server is the same as the one vooolox has posted "sneak peaks" of.
    here is a few things we already have ready for our server:

-VPS
    -Public arena
    -Pets(we still need prod hatching)
    -BackPacks
    -XpBoosters
    -Skins (8x8)
    -Skins (16x16(mad god skins, geb, fairy, phylactery, custom 16x16s and archmage))
    ----Behaviors-----
    -Crawling Depths(prodlike)
    -Deadwater Docks(prodlike)
    -Shatters(custom)
    -Ice Cave(custom and prodlike) 50/50%
    -Snake Pit(prodlike)
    -Spider Den(prodlike)
    -Tomb of the Ancients(prodlike)
    -Ocean Trench(prodlike)
    -Undead Lair(prodlike)
    -Abyss(prodlike)
    -Shaitans(prodlike)
    -Epic Shaitans(custom)
    -Draconis(prodlike but not done)

I think thats all i haven't forgot to make that is in prod, if you see any please post :P

Well we have all prod events+setpieces (included avatar)

So, i want some ideas because all my ideas has kinda dried out lol. Thanks for your support, i look forward for some awesome ideas!

Please note: Nobody will be recruited on our team by this thread.

Followers:

Im making update videos on my youtube channel: NoobHereo Gaming

Subscribe for updates but i think since fab souce got released we will be releasing alot of screenies of our club server to keep the source alive as much we can (because its best)

-Thank you!

Thanks
    @thenired That idea you said about admin skins was pretty cool

        (╭ರ_•)          
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    @Kierze there is Amin only glow

Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    6 Mo. (06/03/15-12/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kierze View Post
    @thenired That idea you said about admin skins was pretty cool
    I thought of admin skin idea too lol I actually think itd be pretty popular and most servers would use teh idea. Didnt know nired had same idea lel
    I posted it on this thread though https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=964745

Founder and Creator of 'Realm of Fate'
    Donating for rank? Email: sprite123126@gmail.com ; Choose the 'Send money to friends or family' option or else money won't be sent to me until after a month, it will just be pending in my balance, and I need money to pay for vps and keep the server running! Contact me via Skype (below if you haven't added me already) if you have donated!
    Donation rank costs $20, All commands and donor chat color.

Added [6/12/2015]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ☣Infinity☣ View Post
    I thought of admin skin idea too lol I actually think itd be pretty popular and most servers would use teh idea. Didnt know nired had same idea lel
    I posted it on this thread though https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=964745
    Well yes its gonna be populair cuz fab source but you know, the most living club servers is owned bu noob's that donu how to setup fab so i think our server and omni's would be the last living club servers with skins... But i barelly remeber admin skins xd

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by thenired View Post
    Well yes its gonna be populair cuz fab source but you know, the most living club servers is owned bu noob's that donu how to setup fab so i think our server and omni's would be the last living club servers with skins... But i barelly remeber admin skins xd
    I can set up any source. But clubs was my first. Pretty sure it was everyones/most. But I'm currently in the making of a new source so I have a clubs server just for the time being

Donating for rank? Email: sprite123126@gmail.com ; Choose the 'Send money to friends or family' option or else money won't be sent to me until after a month, it will just be pending in my balance, and I need money to pay for vps and keep the server running! Contact me via Skype (below if you haven't added me already) if you have donated!

Added [6/12/2015]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I can set up any source. But clubs was my first. Pretty sure it was everyones/most. But I'm currently in the making of a new source so I have a clubs server just for the time being
    Make your own source? what for as3, sd and fab. we dont need any new sources at all. anyways i dont even like new sources

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Make your own source? what for as3, sd and fab. we dont need any new sources at all. anyways i dont even like new sources

Well, it's going to be complicated to explain, like, it's going to be very custom, that's all I really know how to put it.

Added [6/12/2015]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Well, it's going to be complicated to explain, like, it's going to be very custom, that's all I really know how to put it.
    Let me tell you something i learned, once i was a rlly annoying kid, and i think the most experienced coders beside me in here (MPGH) knows that @CORLOr's Sheep @Kierze @BARm But making your own source is alot of editting its not just adding some new xmls, well me, slender and vooolox have made our own source by redoing almost everything on club559, it all started with the modifications we made such as, XpBoost, skins, backpacks and more and it required some stuff that we had to make by redoing alot of files and packets. So it turned out to our own source but still based on club559. well enough about that. If you wonna make your own source it needs alot of experience and i dont think you'll be able to do that on your own, you will prob need a team. But i wish you good luck with your project
    Last edited by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn; 05-30-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks
    Let me tell you something i learned, once i was a rlly annoying kid, and i think the most experienced coders beside me in here (MPGH) knows that @CORLOr's Sheep @Kierze @BARm But making your own source is alot of editting its not just adding some new xmls, well me, slender and vooolox have made our own source by redoing almost everything on club559, it all started with the modifications we made such as, XpBoost, skins, backpacks and more and it required some stuff that we had to make by redoing alot of files and packets. So it turned out to our own source but still based on club559. well enough about that. If you wonna make your own source it needs alot of experience and i dont think you'll be able to do that on your own, you will prob need a team. But i wish you good luck with your project
    yeah tbh i used to hate you xD but now you are good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    you forgot a lot of other experienced coders in that list even though a lot are gone, including me. and no matter how much editing you do it will never be your own source. you edited clubs so you use clubs source with some of your own code put in. unless you make a source from scratch you cant have your own source. just letting you know, kithi, trav, ossi, C453, and Nilly are the most experienced to come through mpgh and most have already left.
    Phoenix 2 Development Manager/Client+Source Developer

Font getting smaller. uwot?

Even smaller. hehehe

u can't see dis

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Yeah for now I am just customizing fabiano as much as possible. Was originally gonna do it with clubs but fabiano has set skins and divine pets and backpacks and etc. already so eh why not.
    But I still am going to work on a customized source on the side this summer hopefully.

Added [6/12/2015]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by rangewolf15 View Post
    you forgot a lot of other experienced coders in that list even though a lot are gone, including me. and no matter how much editing you do it will never be your own source. you edited clubs so you use clubs source with some of your own code put in. unless you make a source from scratch you cant have your own source. just letting you know, kithi, trav, ossi, C453, and Nilly are the most experienced to come through mpgh and most have already left.
    Im so sorry rangewolf, but i dont rlly remember arguing with you, the only point i had with those 3 names was, that they were the ones i argued like everyday with xD

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah for now I am just customizing fabiano as much as possible. Was originally gonna do it with clubs but fabiano has set skins and divine pets and backpacks and etc. already so eh why not.
    But I still am going to work on a customized source on the side this summer hopefully.
    Well i wonna point out once again that, backpacks, pet functions, set skins is possible to make for club cuz me slender and vooolox have already made it. And by set skins i mean equipping 4 set items that will activate your 16x16 skins..

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Im so sorry rangewolf, but i dont rlly remember arguing with you, the only point i had with those 3 names was, that they were the ones i argued like everyday with xD

- - - Updated - - -

Well i wonna point out once again that, backpacks, pet functions, set skins is possible to make for club cuz me slender and vooolox have already made it. And by set skins i mean equipping 4 set items that will activate your 16x16 skins..
    Yes I know what you mean by set skins, but.. what I mean by what I said, not that clubs isn't possible to code set skins/backpacks/divines/etc. its just that fabiano source was released during my club editing project so I just advanced to fabiano so it would save me time and less work since it has most things I was gonna just add to clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rangewolf15 View Post
    I hope you know that those aren't the most experienced coders. For rotmg section maybe, but not of whole mpgh community, but if you spent time in other game sections, you would see a lot experienced coders/developers equal/better than the names you listed. Don't get me wrong though, I do love them for what they have created and done for this section.

Added [6/12/2015]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yes I know what you mean by set skins, but.. what I mean by what I said, not that clubs isn't possible to code set skins/backpacks/divines/etc. its just that fabiano source was released during my club editing project so I just advanced to fabiano so it would save me time and less work since it has most things I was gonna just add to clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you know that those aren't the most experienced coders. For rotmg section maybe, but not of whole mpgh community, but if you spent time in other game sections, you would see a lot experienced coders/developers equal/better than the names you listed. Don't get me wrong though, I do love them for what they have created and done for this section.
    Yeaaa well im not trying to sound like a bitch now but, using the fab pets and all that would take longer time cuz pet yard, feeding, fusing, hatching and upgrading are all bugged and i think it would take long time to fix, longer time than adding the feature to club..