Thanks

Why the fuck amazon keeps automatically cancelling my orders?

Hello, my only refund ever in my life was an ipad + case through all my real addresses, cards, ip and all(both on the same order, different shipments), @[MPGH]Paradise` was able to handle the refund with no major issues. 5 days later i get the regular CIS email, i reply them with some bullshit and they apologize and tell me to keep shopping on Amazon.

Later, i decided it was about time to order something expensive, so I asked for a friend to lend me his account which has some decent legit purchases... I ordered an Iphone with case and screen protector (1100 usd approx) through a premium licensed VPN (Cybe****** 5) and again with my card and details. Thing is the order got automatically cancelled 5 mins after placing it. I though my card and address was definitely blacklisted so I sent a mail to CIS from my account to check if my card was blacklisted and this is what they told me:

I re ordered it again and it got instantly cancelled again... maybe it is because of using a VPN Amazon thinks the purchase is made from another country and therefore the system automatically cancels it ? why are my orders from this "legit" account being cancelled even though my card and addresses are not blacklisted? should I order with no VPN? I don't want to fuck up my friends account, that's mainly the reason why i used a VPN

Help please !!
    Last edited by Porotaso; 05-29-2015 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks
    Yeah it is probably the vpn and different country. I suggest calling up amazon and explaining that you use a vpn.
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JTAW View Post
    Yeah it is probably the vpn and different country. I suggest calling up amazon and explaining that you use a vpn.
    Oh okay, great... should i order without any vpn and with my normal ip then?

Thanks
    Change your IP, dont use VPN or Tor...

Thanks
    Yeah change your IP, Search it on google. Lot's of latest results that take 30 seconds to do. I use VPN When Changing pw's and emails, not purchasing. I just use regular IP Address that's somewhere far from where I am. Because mostly everything is blocked in my country.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gig135 View Post
    Yeah change your IP, Search it on google. Lot's of latest results that take 30 seconds to do. I use VPN When Changing pw's and emails, not purchasing. I just use regular IP Address that's somewhere far from where I am. Because mostly everything is blocked in my country.
    Got it. Dunno if im somehow flagged now tho... Would re ordering from a friends ip work?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Porotaso View Post
    Got it. Dunno if im somehow flagged now tho... Would re ordering from a friends ip work?
    Yes it would work, but you need computer then. If you're flagged, that means you're not ever going to make a order that's even 1 cent buddy. So Good Luck convincing Amazon how to fix you up. Because Damn man they'll fuck you over. Solutions

Hope you get fixed up soon, for whatever you where doing
    1. New Address
    2. New Computer
    3. New VPN or Internet