Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Monthly seller, with cheapest deals. West server only

(Update of 12/7/16) Recently, about 3 months back (9/1/16), I got a surge of people who's been wanting so much gold, ranging from average 1b to more. Nowdays, it's more of me serving one person at a time for what amount he wants or duration of time. This means, that i can only server one perseon at a time, since i don't gold bot, it takes long to get gold and finish an order. All updates of where i am will be updated here (it can be months even at this rate.) However, they do take breaks too, so i can sell all the gold i farmed meanwhile, or work on another order for partial part of it as much as i can do.

See my latest bump for updates

I've been selling on mpgh, since 2013, in the Vindictus and ROTMG section. The way i sell, for Vindictus, is that, since i don't use any bots, programs etc, only hand farmed by sitting on a chair and farming all day, i sell monthly when a certain goal is met for the dollars i need. I get alot of requests and adds but since i can only service one person at a time, nearly 1 per month, the best thing to do is look for my update on this thread. Updates consists of how much gold i hvae at the moment- and bumps when i have met the que gold. It takes average 1-4 week to get the needed gold, so that's all i can do. You can add me on my skype, and ask for if someone is waiting for the gold, or how much gold i'm at, etc.

How much gold do i sell? If the rate is, let's say, 13 dollers per 100, i do 13 per 100, then adding 30-80m for free, depends on how much gold i've claimed at the end of the month. (dosen't matter how much gold i'm selling, same bonus)

My contact? I use skype. Skype is in my signature below. You can also PM me, or leave a msg in this post. My comptuer has over heating problems, so i do not have skype on all day, but i do check it throughout the day.

Thanks for your time reading through all that. Don't hesitate to ask my any questions.
    Last edited by Hugo Boss; 01-12-2017 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Requested.
    Add me on IM

Vouch thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...74#post9529974 Every trade will be posted here, or in my threads i bump.

Thanks
    Bump. It's an extra 10m (15m if you meet requirements) than the prices others are selling for. My skype has a picture of a pink hair arisha, with same display name as fourms.
    Last edited by Alischiell; 06-01-2015 at 06:01 PM.
    Add me on IM

Vouch thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...74#post9529974 Every trade will be posted here, or in my threads i bump.

Thanks
    Gold is pending, tomorrow is when the trade will happen. I'll keep this updated incase buyer is unable to buy or backs out.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    Trade completed smoothly! trustworthy seller.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hibee For This Useful Post:

Alischiell (10-21-2016)

Thanks
    Hello. I am now selling 160M for $60.

My Skype is in my Signature below, click the Add my Skype, or manually add me, or on the left under my name and infos, click on it to send message, add me, etc. MPGH is required.

Here's how the trade will go: You cod me 25m 5 times, with the last cod consisting of 35m. I buy one cod, you GIFT paypal me $10 doller. I wait for paypal to see that it came. Repeat. This is the method if you are doing paypal gift. For this option i go first.

My cash is also accepted. For this option, you will go first.
    Last edited by Alischiell; 06-19-2015 at 07:04 PM.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    Very nice person to speak to, fast response, will be dealing in the very near future again.

Thanks
    s>185m for $60

My Skype is in my Signature below, click the Add my Skype, or manually add me, or on the left under my name and infos, click on it to send message, add me, etc. MPGH is required.

Here's how the trade will go: You cod me 25m 5 times, with the last cod consisting of 35m. I buy one cod, you GIFT paypal me $10 doller. I wait for paypal to see that it came. Repeat. This is the method if you are doing paypal gift. For this option i go first.

My cash is also accepted. For this option, you will go first

Update- the 22nd is the deal date for gold to be sold. Gold will be held, untill sold on 22nd.

Last edited by Alischiell; 07-17-2015 at 08:07 PM.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    Updated.Buyer has backed out after waitng for 3 days.
    s>230m for $60

Last edited by Alischiell; 07-21-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    About to complete purchase, will vouch immediately thereafter

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndd.............wait for itttttttttttttttttt..

I GOT SCAMMED!!!

..not -- easiest trade of your lives.

TANXAGEN
    Last edited by DannyXS; 07-21-2015 at 02:45 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyXS For This Useful Post:

Alischiell (07-21-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyXS View Post
    About to complete purchase, will vouch immediately thereafter

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndd.............wait for itttttttttttttttttt..

I GOT SCAMMED!!!

..not -- easiest trade of your lives.

TANXAGEN
    +vouch too. He ignored my way of payments and payed All $60 right away first, then codded me. Good guy to talk to and was worth waiting.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Added you on skype, hope you see it soon!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heskillia View Post
    Added you on skype, hope you see it soon!
    Gotchu added right away. Thanks for taking intrest, thread will be updated anytime, so keep an eye on it.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Defliance View Post
    Gotchu added right away. Thanks for taking intrest, thread will be updated anytime, so keep an eye on it.
    How much is left and what currency ?

Thanks
    I see what lowest seller sell for of their $60 prices. Then i add 20-75m on to it, bsaicly lowering it to for example 15 per 100m lets say for example, instead of their 30/100. I only sell it in a bulk of $60 or how much i need. Basicly, it changes every month, of how much i can farm and/or need in the same month. The reason why i do this is becuse i can't farm how much they can, for example 250m+ a month, so the best thing i can do is what i'm doing now.

I have 0 gold for sale it was just bought 4 days ago, once i reach the base line of hvaing 10m more than the chepaest gold seller,i'd update the thread of how much gold i have, and update it as i get gold to a set amount depending on if i need gold or not untill it sells. I only sell once or twice a month depending on RNG.
    Last edited by Alischiell; 07-26-2015 at 11:22 AM.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    Update. I have 332m i can sell, however, i may use some of it for myself. I will decide on the 13th of this month + all extra gold adding on to what i have left to when i'll sell. Update will come on the 13th or 14th, or a few day after, depending on the situation.
    Last edited by Alischiell; 08-07-2015 at 10:13 PM.
    Add me on IM

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast