Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Furore over botting

Well, I'm not sure if you guys read the latest design notes but I find it hilarious. AE are basically complete retards and the people that condemn botting on the official AQW forums are seriously stupid, like for example, who has time to farm for a 0.01% drop manually?

Here's a short excerpt if you're too lazy to check it out:

So… we have a really cool band lined up for our first guest to play live at Yulgar's Inn. However, drama and controversy has surfaced. As you may know the lead singer and guitarist are huge fans of our games. Well, the guy got busted botting. /Facepalm I know… I know… this just got really weird. Some vocal players who found out about it pretty much want him burned at the stake.
    Last edited by Atheoi; 05-15-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Thanks
    I find it pretty funny how some people on the forum are going hard about the botting thing for the lead singer. However its also nice to see that some have the common sense to see that AQW can get boring AF sometimes.

Thanks
    One word for that post from DNs:

bullshit
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    I feel they have a botting problem.
    Last edited by scottslayer; 05-16-2015 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well i don't think botting is over i found a new way of hacking AQWorld but won't release ,But i'll tell you what i can do with this new way...

You can add your own functions to the client inject swfs ,I think if i released this method AQWorld would be screwed over.
    Last edited by ToxLP; 05-15-2015 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Haha I like how AQW is killing themselves. I mean really xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    Well i don't think botting is over i found a new way of hacking AQWorld but won't release ,But i'll tell you what i can do with this new way...

You can add your own functions to the client inject swfs ,I think if i released this method AQWorld would be screwed over.
    Calling BS
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Calling BS
    Anyway reporting the Exploit i found to AE now ,What i found i can do with this exploit is /shop shopid basically any shop by passed canned chat i can make a simple youtube video showing this i guess...

I can add my own /command dofunction

Shit tons...

Edit the way attacking works via client etc.

Of course i wont give this exploit away easily to AE i want something in return

Other wise i won't give them it even if the earth swallowed me alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckAGooHfr1U
    Last edited by ToxLP; 05-19-2015 at 07:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Anyway reporting the Exploit i found to AE now ,What i found i can do with this exploit is /shop shopid basically any shop by passed canned chat i can make a simple youtube video showing this i guess...

I can add my own /command dofunction

Shit tons...

Edit the way attacking works via client etc.

Of course i wont give this exploit away easily to AE i want something in return

Other wise i won't give them it even if the earth swallowed me alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckAGooHfr1U
    Lol all i see here is shit I can already do.. Where is the amazing exploit lel. PLz this is like BS. You have done nothing to make me think your not BS'ing me right now.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lol all i see here is shit I can already do.. Where is the amazing exploit lel. PLz this is like BS. You have done nothing to make me think your not BS'ing me right now.
    Lulz k lets see you access moderator commands like /shop and by pass email verification ,This not only what you can do only you can modify the whole client add your own functions and use them please tell me this is not a good exploit?

If so please go ahead and do what i did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lulz k lets see you access moderator commands like /shop and by pass email verification ,This not only what you can do only you can modify the whole client add your own functions and use them please tell me this is not a good exploit?

If so please go ahead and do what i did.
    Any skrub can use /shop by spoofing client sided access... Holy fuck are you proud of that? That is like 5th grade level and has been known about for a while.... So has bypassing email verification. So yeah im calling BS....You really dont have anything that is really a new exploit and you dont have proof of anything else.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Any skrub can use /shop by spoofing client sided access... Holy fuck are you proud of that? That is like 5th grade level and has been known about for a while.... So has bypassing email verification. So yeah im calling BS....You really dont have anything that is really a new exploit and you dont have proof of anything else.
    Lulz the point that you can't do it or even show that you can means your shit anyway

Am done here i told them to patch it so ye ^.^

Now bye i will no longer talk in this topic since its pointless really and your anger issue you need to get that checked out if your gonna rage over some troll topic

Don't say you dont cause you do am sure and if you dont get it checked out again cause your a retard LULZ.

Now your gonna rage over this am sure so go ahead

I won't come back to see it so waste your time really i wasted 2 days of your life while am with my friends just watched mad max really

IF your still reading i wasted 2 days 1 sec of your life if your still reading i wasted 2 days and 2 secs so ye good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lulz the point that you can't do it or even show that you can means your shit anyway

Now bye i will no longer talk in this topic since its pointless really and your anger issue you need to get that checked out if your gonna rage over some troll topic

Don't say you dont cause you do am sure and if you dont get it checked out again cause your a retard LULZ.

I won't come back to see it so waste your time really i wasted 2 days of your life while am with my friends just watched mad max really

IF your still reading i wasted 2 days 1 sec of your life if your still reading i wasted 2 days and 2 secs so ye good luck.
    Top kek. Anger issue. Even more top kek. Anyhow im done here. Skrubs make posts all the time lel. Have fun with mad max and all that.

Also video incoming soon for your profile, top kek. Can't show it and can't do it? Top kek. The toppest of all keks.
    Last edited by chibizs; 05-21-2015 at 01:50 PM.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

What you have did is simply self-explanatory and quite easy; you have shown us nothing.
    We can load shops already. Let me break the ice for you, my friend
    Step 1: Log onto your account (Don't use chrome, use firefox, IE, or a bot)
    Step 2: Use any packet sniffing program
    Step 3: record the packets and type /kick (any username)
    As you will see the /kick command was recorded under the packet sniffer
    because it's a mod command, and any other mod command will be recorded, but will not register
    UNLESS you're mod/tester/dev.
    Step 4: Now click record packets again and type /shop 31
    You get nothing. It's not a mod command and never was one.

Stop trying to be a little attention whore because you can load shops from the chat.
    It's simple coding. Impress us with something unique; I'm not mad either, just tired
    of all this bullshit. Have a nice day.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kasiek For This Useful Post:

chibizs (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasiek View Post
    What you have did is simply self-explanatory and quite easy; you have shown us nothing.
    We can load shops already. Let me break the ice for you, my friend
    Step 1: Log onto your account (Don't use chrome, use firefox, IE, or a bot)
    Step 2: Use any packet sniffing program
    Step 3: record the packets and type /kick (any username)
    As you will see the /kick command was recorded under the packet sniffer
    because it's a mod command, and any other mod command will be recorded, but will not register
    UNLESS you're mod/tester/dev.
    Step 4: Now click record packets again and type /shop 31
    You get nothing. It's not a mod command and never was one.

Stop trying to be a little attention whore because you can load shops from the chat.
    It's simple coding. Impress us with something unique; I'm not mad either, just tired
    of all this bullshit. Have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast