Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

This is new (WATCH OUT CASH SPAMERS & CASH LOBBY HOST!)

So just a few minutes ago I joined my buddys session off his main modding account on my legit main and was talking about new car etc and mention I needed money of course with him being the awesome guy he is he started spawning cash on me but after about 1.3 mill in cash bags this error popped up.

Sorry about the sizeing ill fix it later have to go to work.

Last edited by XSkilledEliteX; 06-12-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks
    This has been happening since the 1.27 update. Just don't spam the cash as fast and there's no problems.

Thanks
    Probably a server sided check for amount of cash in X amount of time. Wouldn't be shocked if that flagged you for something, i'd try a clear reports for all it's worth bro.

Thanks
    Happened to me last night as well, cleared reports like crazy for 10 minutes with everything I could find and im still okay. Hoping that im not flagged for further investigation later on though, will see what happens though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
    Probably a server sided check for amount of cash in X amount of time. Wouldn't be shocked if that flagged you for something, i'd try a clear reports for all it's worth bro.
    Well im not modding on this account anymore since it was my main so hopefully im ok since it was another person and only just over a million but with my luck I sense my ban hammerino of destiny xD.
    Last edited by XSkilledEliteX; 06-12-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XSkilledEliteX View Post
    Well im not modding on this account anymore since it was my main so hopefully im ok since it was another person and only just over a million but with my luck I sense my ban hammerino of destiny xD.
    Yeah logically you think you'd be safe.. but given how they did the last wave on people who didn't do anything... who knows. I'm still curious why they added hash checks and other small preventive measures but haven't actually taken any ban measures beyond reports.

Thanks
    Dont want to give you false hope, but since it's a new flag that they added in 1.27 I doubt clearing reports work since its working for flags with old natives like high earner, bad sport etc.
    Hope I'm wrong though for you
    Last edited by ashtarr; 06-12-2015 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post

Yeah logically you think you'd be safe.. but given how they did the last wave on people who didn't do anything... who knows. I'm still curious why they added hash checks and other small preventive measures but haven't actually taken any ban measures beyond reports.
    Been wondering the same thing about the hash and dll checks, and it seems like some people take weeks of reporting before they get banned.
    Also that's another reason I very moderately hacked on 1.26 but um now #5$ Accs FTW at least as far as hacking goes I dont at all support the accounts being stolen though :/.

But if that does get me banned Im goona stick my foot up r*'s ass as red from that 70s show would say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lolwut91 View Post
    This has been happening since the 1.27 update. Just don't spam the cash as fast and there's no problems.
    it was happening before if you drop to much cash lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Happened to me too.

Thanks
    this is an internet issue. my internet is slow so it can't process the money that fast. it's been a bit better since the patch for me though. but before patch, i'd get that message when even in los santos customs doing car mods. like every 3 things i'd buy, it'd just say transaction pending then that error. so don't worry guys. this is nothing. just connection issues.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to twistedfoo For This Useful Post:

rkaf (06-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I got over 80mil by some modders but i don't have any problems yet. We'll see.

Thanks
    I believe there was a thread that demonstrated the new banking scanners, and how it now detects fraudulent money and possibly including a detection on how fast you get a certain amount of money in a given time.

I wouldnt give yourself more than...eh 400k an hour.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I got that message before. It doesn't matter, I think, unless a person goes full tilt into spawning cash for themselves, and not laundering it with a few Adders or an Osiris or two or three.

Thanks
    My suggestion is to slow your game speed down (With cheat engine or something) then have your friend drop money on you, this avoids your game seeing to many money packet updates, then by the time you change your game speed back, your game should sync with the server correctly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast