Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    sooooooooooooooooooooooooo undetected?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftywa View Post
    I sometimes still wonder why aren't you banned yet with that kind of blatant advertising. God, you're annoying.

Most likely overwatch. Post screenshots from the ingame menu, not your steam profiles.
    all the OWs has turned VACs.. Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    , still UNDETECTED

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter View Post
    Don't understand why you claim that it is a "Trolling wave". Yea there is plenty of people with 1 post who do troll, but jumping to conclusions like such is going to be a mistake. I'm not new to this forum, been around for around 2 months. Through 51 wins and a couple wins from Global I can tell you that either I got a delayed VAC from Clockworks 8-9 or PolyGreenHack/Polyhacks got detected. With over 5 reports already and several banned around the same time, I don't understand why you guys assume that we are trolling..? If you guys do eventually get banned just remember I did warn you. Compiled each day and used VMProtect and guess what? I still got banned. https://steamcommunity(dot)com/profiles/ 76561198211326596 is my profile. https://imgur(dot)com/ RuGxrTq,svs8DdT . There is your proof, believe what you wish. Aside from that I wish you the very best along with anyone who hasn't been banned.. YET
    you got banned from clockwork. And why i say that? Most of players who got banned are new Accounts and also if poly is detected there should be a big SPAM of detected in any threads (don't do this, you can ). So for the conclusion... POLYHACKS ARE STILL UNDETECTED!

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by gerassss View Post
    , still UNDETECTED

- - - Updated - - -

you got banned from clockwork. And why i say that? Most of players who got banned are new Accounts and also if poly is detected there should be a big SPAM of detected in any threads (don't do this, you can ). So for the conclusion... POLYHACKS ARE STILL UNDETECTED!
    Poly is harder to detect because it uses unique signatures - that in combination with VMProtect does make it harder for VAC to detect, but do not be arrogant and think that it's undetectable, because it's not.

I, along with others, got VAC banned using this hack only (and no, it wasn't an OW that turned into a VAC ban, that is a complete myth and literally has and will never happen - they are two completely different banning methods, one of which has no human interaction and the other relies on it). My only advice to people continuing to use it on the basis that some people have yet to be banned is that if people are beginning to get VAC banned now, they are aware the hack exists and are actually trying to combat it using VAC's various other scanning methods, not just the signature scanning that PolyLoader essentially bypasses.
    Last edited by xmagiq; 06-20-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xmagiq View Post
    Poly is harder to detect because it uses unique signatures - that in combination with VMProtect does make it harder for VAC to detect, but do not be arrogant and think that it's undetectable, because it's not.

I, along with others, got VAC banned using this hack only (and no, it wasn't an OW that turned into a VAC ban, that is a complete myth and literally has and will never happen - they are two completely different banning methods, one of which has no human interaction and the other relies on it). My only advice to people continuing to use it on the basis that some people have yet to be banned is that if people are beginning to get VAC banned now, they are aware the hack exists and are actually trying to combat it using VAC's various other scanning methods, not just the signature scanning that PolyLoader essentially bypasses.
    So i completely disagree, sincerelly i don't know what happen but i have like 60 friends who use this hack and no one got VAC'ed. Tell me why pls. In say is UNDETECTED.

I tested all polyhacks in 2 comps and no VAC'ed or OW'ed. Polyhacks are still UNDETECTED! No DELAYED VAC or something like that.
    Last edited by T-800; 06-20-2015 at 04:14 AM.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Im using Polyhacks only for 3 months and no VAC at all. You guys seriously doing something wrong. Maybe you launched other cheat sometime.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to user0706 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]T-800 (06-20-2015)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CSg_Saddameister For This Useful Post:

CSg_M2K (06-20-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGlobalElite View Post
    YOU GOT VACCED ACCOUNT? I'll be happy to buy them
    you serious dude? rofl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    So i completely disagree, sincerelly i don't know what happen but i have like 60 friends who use this hack and no one got VAC'ed. Tell me why pls. In say is UNDETECTED.

I tested all polyhacks in 2 comps and no VAC'ed or OW'ed. Polyhacks are still UNDETECTED! No DELAYED VAC or something like that.
    That's fine, feel free to disagree - I'm just stating what I know and what I've experienced with regards to the hack and being banned. It's worth pointing out that VAC is a delayed banning system and bans are delayed by days/weeks/month(s), it's never instantaneous. It is entirely possible that only some people got banned and you didn't, but that does not mean that it's undetectable and that VAC can ban people using it and thus people should watch out and be careful regardless.

To sum it up, I used PolyGlow_ESP for 3 weeks. I recompiled it daily and used VMProtect every time - CS:GO was never open when I was recompiling and I was VAC banned yesterday evening, as were a few other people. PolyLoader/PolyHacks make it extremely difficult to be detected via signature scanning - but lest we not forget, VAC uses multiple other methods to detect hacks too, Poly isn't undetectable by any means.

Thanks
    That's fine, feel free to disagree - I'm just stating what I know and what I've experienced with regards to the hack and being banned. It's worth pointing out that VAC is a delayed banning system and bans are delayed by days/weeks/month(s), it's never instantaneous. It is entirely possible that only some people got banned and you didn't, but that does not mean that it's undetectable and that VAC can ban people using it and thus people should watch out and be careful regardless.

To sum it up, I used PolyGlow_ESP for 3 weeks. I recompiled it daily and used VMProtect every time - CS:GO was never open when I was recompiling and I was VAC banned yesterday evening, as were a few other people. PolyLoader/PolyHacks make it extremely difficult to be detected via signature scanning - but lest we not forget, VAC uses multiple other methods to detect hacks too, Poly isn't undetectable by any means.
    VAC scan for signatures, compiling u will have everytime a different signature (unique source code) and vac will can't detect it.
    When vac will change the scan type to heuristic scan, for the moment is SIG SCANNING and polyhacks can't be detected.
    This is the single method right now. No others. AND Polyloader is UNDETECTED. I'm done.
    Last edited by T-800; 06-20-2015 at 05:26 AM.

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    VAC scan for signatures, compiling u will have everytime a different signature (unique source code) and vac will can't detect it.
    When vac will change the scan type to heuristic scan, for the moment is SIG SCANNING and polyhacks can't be detected.
    This is the single method right now. No others. AND Polyloader is UNDETECTED. I'm done.
    I'm fully aware how polyhacks work, but if you honestly think that VAC has only ever used signature scanning to detect hacks, then I seriously do not need to say anything further because it's evident you have no idea what you're talking about. No cheats would ever be detected if they solely relied on signature scanning alone as things like PolyLoader exist and would be used for every cheat out there. As a matter of fact only last year it was outed that VAC actually used DNS cache against a known list of domains to detect 570 cheaters using private/paid cheats when everyone went haywire and people started panicking about Valve snooping on internet history, they have more methods of detecting cheats than you think.

While it's evident that signature scanning is their go-to method of detecting hacks - specifically public ones, to suggest that it's their ONLY possible method of detection is absolutely ludicrous. You should definitely look into VAC prior to giving out false information and potentially crafting a path for others to get banned at the expense of your own idiocy because what you essentially just advocated is that PolyHacks are undetectable, which is simply not true - clearly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm fully aware how polyhacks work, but if you honestly think that VAC has only ever used signature scanning to detect hacks, then I seriously do not need to say anything further because it's evident you have no idea what you're talking about. No cheats would ever be detected if they solely relied on signature scanning alone as things like PolyLoader exist and would be used for every cheat out there. As a matter of fact only last year it was outed that VAC actually used DNS cache against a known list of domains to detect 570 cheaters using private/paid cheats when everyone went haywire and people started panicking about Valve snooping on internet history, they have more methods of detecting cheats than you think.

While it's evident that signature scanning is their go-to method of detecting hacks - specifically public ones, to suggest that it's their ONLY possible method of detection is absolutely ludicrous. You should definitely look into VAC prior to giving out false information and potentially crafting a path for others to get banned at the expense of your own idiocy because what you essentially just advocated is that PolyHacks are undetectable, which is simply not true - clearly.
    He's not going to change his mind. He has a set opinion and he is going to stand by it no matter what(Going to be a mistake but oh well). Over 10 people have already reported a VAC ban from using POLY. I highly doubt that I was banned from using Clockworks as that was 2 months ago, but hey anything could happen. I haven't used any recent versions of Clockworks because I was told Polyloader had great security(it is unique) and had a very low chance to be banned. However after these recent updates, I believe that VAC implemented a new system that will slowly pick off more and more people. Two accounts of mine have been banned. One only used PolyGreenHack for less than 30 minutes to get private rank 3 in 2 games of Deathmatch(yesterday). Other one I lasted 51 games! I know what I'm doing, I can assure anyone that. Telling me that I compiled while ingame and didn't use VMProtect is out of the question. I made sure I was as safe as can be. "can't be detected"??? Goodluck to you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Baiter For This Useful Post:

xmagiq (06-20-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter View Post
    He's not going to change his mind. He has a set opinion and he is going to stand by it no matter what(Going to be a mistake but oh well). Over 10 people have already reported a VAC ban from using POLY. I highly doubt that I was banned from using Clockworks as that was 2 months ago, but hey anything could happen. I haven't used any recent versions of Clockworks because I was told Polyloader had great security(it is unique) and had a very low chance to be banned. However after these recent updates, I believe that VAC implemented a new system that will slowly pick off more and more people. Two accounts of mine have been banned. One only used PolyGreenHack for less than 30 minutes to get private rank 3 in 2 games of Deathmatch(yesterday). Other one I lasted 51 games! I know what I'm doing, I can assure anyone that. Telling me that I compiled while ingame and didn't use VMProtect is out of the question. I made sure I was as safe as can be. "can't be detected"??? Goodluck to you
    I will change my mind after scan type will be changed. What mercy said are LEGENDARY WORDS for my. You if think is detected ok, i don't have any problems but please don't spread this word "DETECTED" to all poly users, when is not "DETECTED" (i don't say is UNDETECTED but i use it since it was released and no VAC m8).
    I don't need to say more in this thread. GL & HF!

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I will change my mind after scan type will be changed. What mercy said are LEGENDARY WORDS for my. You if think is detected ok, i don't have any problems but please don't spread this word "DETECTED" to all poly users, when is not "DETECTED" (i don't say is UNDETECTED but i use it since it was released and no VAC m8).
    I don't need to say more in this thread. GL & HF!
    People who have been banned are trying to HELP you guys! Would you rather nobody report in a ban? And trust me, when the scan type is changed I guarantee you, you won't know when that happens.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Baiter For This Useful Post:

555444 (06-23-2015)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast