Hello Guys and Welcome to my GTA 1.27 Service!
SERVICE STATUS:OPEN
-------------
PRICES:
Money Lobby (Any amount of cash) 3$
Recovery (Any Rank up to 1000, Any amount of cash, Cars, Unlocks, Bad Sport and Cheater lobby removal, all reports cleared ) 5$
Private Lobby (You and some buddies playing with me in a private session with Duke o' deaths money drops etc) 2$
-------------
Times:
Monday - Friday - 12 PM - 12 AM
Saturday and Sunday - Random. Usually 1 pm - 1 am give or take.
-------------
-------------
Rules:
1: Do NOT post your Social Club name on this page. I will not add you. You MUST contact me via skype.
2: If a money lobby I ask that you type any questions you have. I will be playing music in my head phones so I wont hear voice chat.
3: Be friendly, and respectful to me. I will be to you!
4: Do NOT get mad when I remove you from my social club account after the service is done.
-------------
Bans:
So far none of my buddies or me have been banned. There is still a risk I mod every day and I have NOT been banned.
-------------
Terms And Service:
I am not held accountable if your account gets a temp ban or reset. All accounts come with a rank / money warranty. If you do get reset I will put you back to the rank you paid for within a 30 day period. As long as you are able to provide me with VALID proof that you was reset.

-------------
Proof:
Due to MPGH not allowing out side links I can't figure out how to upload pictures, Simply add me on skype and I will provide you with whatever proof you would like to see.
-------------