LightbulbSoldHigh level Rune-Scape Account for AQW Account

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
High level Rune-Scape Account for AQW Account
Up For Trade:

Level 103 RuneScape account

Featuring:

  • Drygore ready
  • 20+ Days spent ingame
  • Many event items
  • 8 Year Veteran
  • NO Offenses
  • 10M+ In Items
  • 1 Month of membership
  • Well taken care of, I just can't take the grind anymore.



I will post pictures of fragments of the account to prevent suspension. I will provide more pictures when you contact me.

gyazo(dot)com/96f6fd1a233a949779d8a4314636f0dd
gyazo(dot)com/6ef358d2879a4eee4756b811e63c2889
gyazo(dot)com/12cca95a3e9aaa89ee3d31918a6b2467

What I'm asking (options by priority, i'm mainly looking for AQW account):

  1. High Level AQW account with rares
  2. ~$30 Pay-Pal
  3. WoW Account
  4. Hidden Project account, must be max with some rares.


This is a fantastic deal, I spent my childhood grinding it up to it's glory. I got bored of the game and I want to move on to another.

P.S. If I put this in the wrong area, please let me know. Like I said I'm mainly asking for an AQW account and I felt that this was the place where I would get an AQW account the safest and fastest.

Skype: codk1ngkill
account sold all good
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?