WTS[CLEAN] Brand New | DMG | Private Rank 4 | OW/VAC Clean!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[CLEAN] Brand New | DMG | Private Rank 4 | OW/VAC Clean!
I've got a brand new Distinguished Master Guardian account.
It is not banned by Overwatch and VAC.
I just got the account ranked today.
I have logged 21 hours into CSGO, and won 10 games.

This is of course an account I will be selling through my skype:
Contact me at csgo.seller on Skype to make an offer!

A screenshot for proof:
I wish I could update my thread again to clarify a few things...
  • I use PayPal for transactions.
  • I do not accept accounts or keys as payment.
+1 vouch, bought the acc just now
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?