I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

8yo girl goes to pool, told to cover up her massive tits

https://www.guelphmercury.com/news-st...t-public-pool/

Anika Warmington was visiting the wading pool at Exhibition Park near downtown Guelph with her family on Saturday.

The kids didn't have their bathing suits with them so they took off their shirts and went in with just their shorts to cool off.

Warmington's daughter, Marlee, was playing with her young brothers when a lifeguard approached and told her to put a shirt on, after asking her age.

"Essentially the city of Guelph is sexualizing girls from the age of four and that's disgusting.'
    "After that he left and got on the phone but the damage had already been done," Warmington said.

"Marlee already felt embarrassed and singled out which is really terrible."

Warmington said the staff member's supervisor told her the city's policy is that girls and women over the age of four need to wear bathing suit tops at public pools.

She was stunned and would like to see that policy changed.

"(Marlee) was completely embarrassed. All of a sudden you're made to feel as a girl that somehow your body needs to be covered, even though it looks exactly like everyone else's."

Warmington used social media to express her outrage, Monday, tweeting using the hashtags #girlsshamefree #dblstandard #guelphshamesgirls.

Kristene Scott, general manager of the Guelph Parks and Recreation department stands by the policy.

"Although it's legal for anyone to be topless in the public realm, when participating in city recreation programs or using supervised or enclosed recreational facilities, we require them to wear bathing tops," she said.

"We want everyone to be able to enjoy our recreational facilities and we respect the rights and freedoms of people visiting and working in our recreational centres," she continued.

Scott said the city also wants to ensure that lifeguards are not put in an uncomfortable position if they need to touch someone to save them.

:V

>4 year olds
    >bikini tops
    >lifeguard guard might get a boner

What the shit yo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    what the actual fuck. The majority of these news posts that you upload are just odd...
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I really don't see the problem, i think its the parents fault for sending their 8 year old daughter to a public pool half naked out into a world of pedophiles and lifeguards