Thread: Black Screen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Black Screen

hey guys everytime i send my client to my friends, they get stuck on the black screen, ive already changed the client IP. Please let me know if you can help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    have you edited the list.cs? and what source are you using?

- - - Updated - - -

Also Wrong Section!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaman1321 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also Wrong Section!
    sorry for not much detail i use fabiano, i changed server.cfg, as well as the clients ip, they are all connected to my hamachi, they dotn get errors until just the black screen doesnt say loading or anything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaman1321 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also Wrong Section!
    sorry for not much detail i use fabiano, i changed server.cfg, as well as the clients ip, they are all connected to my hamachi, they dotn get errors until just the black screen doesnt say loading or anything

also how u type in red ;3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    1) i dont think yogda works for fabianos client, so try using rabcdasm maybe to edit clients ip.
    2) when replying, highlight your text, then click the ' A ' with the down arrow next to it, and a box of color options will display, choose the color you want you're text to display as.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    1) i dont think yogda works for fabianos client, so try using rabcdasm maybe to edit clients ip.
    2) when replying, highlight your text, then click the ' A ' with the down arrow next to it, and a box of color options will display, choose the color you want you're text to display as.
    well i dont think yogda is a problem umm because i have this ONE and ONLY ONE guy who can connect, also because idk how to use rbcdasm i liek green

- - - Updated - - -

please reply in quotes next time thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Also my friend uses yogda and he has 20 people playing on his server

        (╭ರ_•)          
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    1.You can use Yogda
    2.If there is at least one person who can connect to your server that means (cuz you said you are using hamachi) there is mostly problem with relayed tunnels thats the problem i can't help you much with but you can try to open a port that should work much better there is a ton of tutorials on how to open port just google it and you will have to change your client ip and ip in your server.cfg to your public ip just something you should keep in mind

--EDIT--
    If they still getting black screen tell them to wait few minutes depends on your connection speed
    Last edited by ~V~; 07-15-2015 at 05:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    OHHHHH lol are you guys changing the max client number... themax client is set by 1 by default so only 1 person can connect at a time

Thanks
    sourcE??? //10chars

Thanks
    Right, Yogda doesn't work but if you try Rabcdasm instead you can pretty much do anything, also if you're going to edit your client I recommend using AstroGrep. I had a custom client somewhere though I think I gave it to someone and deleted it or just deleted it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by VoOoLoX View Post
    1.You can use Yogda
    2.If there is at least one person who can connect to your server that means (cuz you said you are using hamachi) there is mostly problem with relayed tunnels thats the problem i can't help you much with but you can try to open a port that should work much better there is a ton of tutorials on how to open port just google it and you will have to change your client ip and ip in your server.cfg to your public ip just something you should keep in mind

--EDIT--
    If they still getting black screen tell them to wait few minutes depends on your connection speed
    i subbed to u on youtube, also it wasnt always like this, before around 20 people were playing then like a few ays later they couldnt even get on. And i already changed everything in server.cfg and client ip

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Plays View Post
    i subbed to u on youtube, also it wasnt always like this, before around 20 people were playing then like a few ays later they couldnt even get on. And i already changed everything in server.cfg and client ip

- - - Updated - - -
    ok so 3 mor people can connect but the other 17 still get the same error
    Last edited by Ned Plays; 07-15-2015 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    oh yeah and coan someone find a tutorial explaining how to add custom itms into the fabiano server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox10 View Post
    Right, Yogda doesn't work but if you try Rabcdasm instead you can pretty much do anything, also if you're going to edit your client I recommend using AstroGrep. I had a custom client somewhere though I think I gave it to someone and deleted it or just deleted it...
    well u dont use astrogrep to edit it, u use it to find what youre going to edit, then you open the file it showed u it was in via notepad++ and edit it there then save it then recompile it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    well u dont use astrogrep to edit it, u use it to find what youre going to edit, then you open the file it showed u it was in via notepad++ and edit it there then save it then recompile it
    do you have skype so maybe i can screen share some of my errors since i cant post pics

- - - Updated - - -
    @krazyshank any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMareeX View Post
    sourcE??? //10chars
    fabiano swagger of doom