Thanks

Why arePortals like snake pit, spider den, demon pit ect...empty in clubs source

Im using clubs source from the ****** and very few portals or dungeons whatever they are called in game are empty or not correct. Did i get an out dated version or is there something I have to do to enable them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    because you need to create them or steal them from another source. you also have to make the bosses if those arnt added and you have to edit the behaviors for them!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    well after a while the source devs get lazy, also because they know more people will just leech if they release a fully finished complete source, every source is always missing at least 1 or 2 things for a reason, whether it's because they cba and just wanna release it and get it over with, or because they want to see who has the knowledge of coding it in/adding it in themselves.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    well after a while the source devs get lazy, also because they know more people will just leech if they release a fully finished complete source, every source is always missing at least 1 or 2 things for a reason, whether it's because they cba and just wanna release it and get it over with, or because they want to see who has the knowledge of coding it in/adding it in themselves.
    I wouldnt mind adding it, i just dont know of any tutorials and i havent looked in to that part of the source much, does anyone have a tutorial of what files need edited to make a portal area working. Like I have behavior files, is that where all the enemy spawning is done for the maps or are there other files that populate the map, or do you add the monsters in manually in the map editor?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    using editor u make the map w/ detail+monsters. then save it as jm, convert it, but the jm and wmap in worlds.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    using editor u make the map w/ detail+monsters. then save it as jm, convert it, but the jm and wmap in worlds.
    ok do the monsters you place on the map with the editor respawn and what if you add a custom monster to your server and its not in the map editor to place?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    they do respawn every time a new dungeon is spawned and im not sure about the custom monsters u gotta make sure the code is right and the sprites are added

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaman1321 View Post
    they do respawn every time a new dungeon is spawned and im not sure about the custom monsters u gotta make sure the code is right and the sprites are added
    oh yeah yeah sorry thats right the only monsters that respawn are in the world my bad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    if you look at his commits on ****** some people are adding behaviors