all i do in life is collect rocks and eat
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I dont fucking get it.

I frequent the forums and have been for a while and I just dont get it. Why does ANYONE like Arma 3? Its a shitty game, the graphics are terrible, and its so god damn fps hungry its like a fucking whale. Its plot is shitty and it makes me mad. I would never spend 60 dollars on a game thats way worse than nailing your nuts to a concrete block and throwing it off a cliff. Fuck this game and fuck anyone who thinks its worth the 60 dollars.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by booptmm View Post
    I frequent the forums and have been for a while and I just dont get it. Why does ANYONE like Arma 3? Its a shitty game, the graphics are terrible, and its so god damn fps hungry its like a fucking whale. Its plot is shitty and it makes me mad. I would never spend 60 dollars on a game thats way worse than nailing your nuts to a concrete block and throwing it off a cliff. Fuck this game and fuck anyone who thinks its worth the 60 dollars.
    It's realistic, althought hard to control but realistic. The amazing feeling of pulling something off after properly planning it and executing it with your mates/team is just fucking amazing. I used to play Arma 2 and Arma 2: DayZ Mod and it's Sub-Mods. Some of the best days of my gaming life have been meeting people on there, building bases and setting up a clan to destroy all other fuckbois.

Shit's golden if you put it to use properly. It's not a game for everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by booptmm View Post
    TBH I think its not worth the $60 but I still enjoy the game I play alot of it with friends because its fun and strategic in almost every way possible it's soo much better than COD or battlefield for the proper military experience

Thanks
    what about the master piece minecraft
    Kappa