Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Question Need some Roblox hacks...

Help! I can't find any Roblox robux/ticket/builders club hacks! Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    Hey man, There is somthing you need to know Roblox has been patching hacks almost as quickly as they are created, And for you Robux/ticket hack's They might have existed for a day or two but i warn you 99% of the "FREE ROBUX GENS" Or "FREE BC" Is going to be fake The best way I see your getting a "HACK" exploit is by making it yourself. Or paying for one and praying that it's real OR if your really lucky have someone who can help you out who you know, Other then that Don't even try to look for hacks because you ain't going to find anything (I hope this helped you out and i wasn't trying to be mean i just come of kinda jerky)
    -Signed
    Gowiththeflow,
    P.S (If you really wanted to test a roblox hack that is a possible vuris i suggest getting a (Virtual Computer/Virtual Box) And downloading it on there but there is still a chance if the program IS a very well coded vuris it might escape the VP/VB So be carefull)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    If you want a RAT (Remote Administration Tool), download everything you can find on Youtube and run it. I guarantee either myself or a friend of mine have most likely created it. /s Don't download anything you find on Youtube. A RAT is a type of virus in which I basically control your computer and there is nothing you can do about it unless you know how to end the process and get rid of it. If you're interested in buying an exploit, (we call hacks-exploits) I know a few people who might be willing to sell if you catch them at the right time. Nyx, Alx, Alyte, etc are becoming off-sale or don't work anymore. A new program, Seven, is coming out so stay tuned for that.

Thanks
    robux.red thats the hacks
    robux
    working
    fast