Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Club559 Custom Classes

I've been trying to make a custom class for awhile now. I can change the max stats, I made a texture (based off the other 13 class textures), but I don't really know how to implement it, and I don't know how to change what items it uses. Thanks to anybody who helps!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Let's start with this, you have slot types, these go in a specific order, so. Weapon, Ability, Armor and Ring, what it should look like is -NUMBER -NUMBER -NUMBER -NUMBER, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
    These 4 first numbers, are the ones you are looking for, if you want to change, for example, the weapon that the class uses, go ahead, and look up the slot type of it, for example short sword, when you do, you can see it's slot type, and that is the slot type you want to put in the first number and so on.
    You will have to also implement into the client, you can do that by exporting the bin files, and editing the .xmls so the class, well. Works. Tell me if you need more help, in order to extract the bin files you will need rabcdasm and the .bat file that does that (or you can make your own) And I'm pretty sure you can find both of these by just looking at the tutorials on here as they link you to it.

In order to change the item it starts with, you will see a tag called <Equipment> now that is a pretty self explanatory part, -1 means there is nothing, and the first 2 hex values on there, are the weapon and ability, you can look at slot types to help you do that.
    Last edited by SecretsOfThePast; 07-12-2015 at 02:22 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SecretsOfThePast For This Useful Post:

hamrhed (07-12-2015)