Thanks

Wtf!?wtf!?wtf!?wtf!?

WAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! I was blogging here and on myspace and this Window Suddenly came up, it was in the Form of a AIM or Hotmail Messenger, But it said Windows XP all Around it, It was Unclosable, the Scary thing was that, it said that Bill Gates has Entered Chat, he just Said "Hello" i tried typing but, it wouldnt let me, So i Opened Notepad and typed and Copied Paste From there, He Said i Have an Illegal Copy of Windows Xp, i really dont, i bought this Computer at Best Buy, and it Came with Windows XP, i have made no Mods to it at all, i told him its Illegal to "Watch" My Computer, i Said to Search it, there has to be a Search Warrant or Somethin, i Took out my Hyper cam and Snap, and started taking Photo And Vids of our Conversation, and then they Just Suddenly Closed, he said dont take Videos of me,Somehow he KNew i was, then he Had Control of my Comp, my Sit was like Closing, and then the Chat Window Got Bigger, and he Started Threating me that i had an Illegal Copy, i tried Alt+Tab to Try to Record a Vid Again, but it was totally locked, i started Freaking out, So i Held the Button to Turn my Comp of, i Held for about 30 Seconds( it needs 5 secs to turn off) then he said"Dont turn of your Computer, im only trying to talk to you" so i flipped my Laptop over and took the Battery out. Hes gone for now, but what the Fuck Happened?

Thanks
    That is defenently not Bill Gates, I'll tell you that. Just some kid that got inside ur pc and is fucking with you. Run a virus scan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It's a trojan, just some n00b with no life. You can either block it from your firewall access then remove it. Or start up CMD prompt, type in msconfig, stop all shitty programs from starting up, or hit CTRL+ALT+DELETE and close out the program. Alternately you could start up Windows in safe mode, (google it, don't ask..)

*Topic Moved.*

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    K thanks Man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    =_=;;
    do u think bill gates have time to go to every 1 computer and chat with them if they have a illgal copy windows
    "its no bill gate"
    well no shit..... =/

just some guy messing with ya