Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

theanonymoussniffer ' s VAC theory

My theory: This is probably why you got a VAC ban, I am not to sure but, from the information I have gathered from friends and brothers from MPGH I have come up with this final verdict.

Polyhacks 2.1 - Recent information states that PolyLoader 2.1 has been detected. Some people have said that polyloader 2.1 is not detected but the hacks that are compiled within it are. I am sorry but, this is false. PolyLoader 2.1 remains detected but, it has not been patched. Using it will get you banned.

PolyLoader 2.0 - I am not to sure on this but, it seems that majority of users that compiled hacks using the older version of polyloader have survived the VAC wave. I am not saying all but, most. This maybe due to renaming the hack and using VM protect or not compiling within the last week. Those who compiled hacks within the last 2 days got a VAC ban and those that did not compile within the last 2 days are not banned. Maybe a delayed VAC? We will wait and see. Futhermore, I will be giving updates on my bans. I plan on compiling hacks deliberately on a smurf account using polyloader 2.1 with intent to get banned. Then I will use the subtle aim hack I compiled 4 months ago using polyloader 2.0. I will give you information this time next week. Feel free to post how you were VAC banned. If it was through over watch your game should say "Majorly Disruptive convicted by overwatch" with a red banner if you were sniffed up by valve it should say "VAC" in game client with a yellow banner. Ps: If you use any of clockwork hacks LOL they always get detected so rest in peace. Also please comment on how you tried to avoid going on vacation. Include if you used VM protect Enigma and how often you compiled hacks.
    Ps (again): If you have been overwatch banned you are just being reckless.

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sylar For This Useful Post:

cally23 (07-16-2015)