Throwing in the towel... A history of hacking and cheating.
Well its been somewhat fun but I have decided that I am going to throw in the towel on hacking. I told myself I would quit sometime back after my first account got banned but neigh I decided to continue. Losing an account with around $1,200 in CS:GO items and 70+ games in it was rough for sure. Some of the decisions I made after being VAC banned on an account that I had for around 6 years weren't in my best interest. Especially since I didnt know about buying accounts from other people.
My only concern with that is that these accounts that people are selling may be hijacked accounts and its part of a scam, or they have been marked by VAC and are getting banned soon. This last month has literally been so bad for us hackers and for my wallet.
So this is my story about my journey through the hacking universe and my road to being broke. 
Now CS:GO wasnt my first time to hack. I actually had one steam account before my "main" I played a lot of Call of Duty 4 on that account but I was fairly new to PC gaming at that time as well as playing online (I only had a PS2 before and never played online with that) so as you would assume i was down right terrible. So after getting my ass handed to me and experiencing my first hacker in COD4 I did some searching my self. Found many YouTube videos on aimbots and wallhacks and things like that. I downloaded one that needed an injector and injected the file no problem. I was getting games like 85-2 all the time, but there was one thing that I didnt know, Punkbuster. Got banned by punkbuster one night after soccer practice and it said that my ban was until the year 2785 or something like that. Did some research and decided to just make a new account a Re-buy COD4. This is the account that I had for 6 years. On that account I also bought Modern Warfare 2 but one thing about MW2 was that I was way late to the party for that game so I had no unlocks or anything and I didnt want to take the time to rank up to max prestige so I used EAM (Easy Account Manager) back in its first early days, as well as I used a FOV changer for 90 fov. I figured that I wasnt really doing anything to give my self an advantage over other players so I couldnt get banned. The following day I logged onto my account and I had a VAC Ban (0) days since last ban message. It even threw up a second window that told me that I was caught cheating and was banned on the following games: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I was like whatever I dont play it much anyways so I continued to use that account.
DayZ was another great game that I totally fucked up
Probably one of my most anticipated games to come to PC (I went out and payed around $300 for a new graphics card just for that game) Played that game so much until I was sick of being killed and losing all my gear. I downloaded a simple script to help me find gear quickly and go really fast across the map (teleport scripting) Did that for sometime then BAM Battleye Updated. "Whatever ill just play the mod" Went to go play the mod and was banned there as well. Shortly after Bohemia released a statement that BE bans would carry between their games. So that made my Arma Cold War Assault, Arma 2, Arma 2 OA and Arma 3 USELESS on my account. I bought another accounts just so I could stay playing Arma and DayZ. Bought CS:GO on my 6 year account and on my new account with Arma. I wasnt good at CS:GO at all and was playing in Nova 2 ranks. I had a friend who was DMG who wanted to play with us inferior players. I let him use my CS:GO that was on my account that had Arma on it and we played for several days. Then one day when I logged onto my Arma account to play DayZ I had a few friend requests. I accepted all of them and instantly was barraged with messages like "I hope your mom gets cancer" and "kys hacker" and things like that and I was confused. Come to find out my 'friend' who I let use the CS:GO on that account was hacking when he wasnt playing with the rest of us. Few days later VAC Ban on CS:GO. I was left with 2 account with shitty rep and a shitty look because of the red text that screams out to everyone that I am a dirty cheater. But I lived with it for over a year until in CS:GO I was constantly deranked and was now in silver ranks. All my friends that I play with on the regular were ranking up just fine, several even made it to Global Elite, then there was me struggling to even keep a steady internet connection. Internet going out caused me to have many cooldowns and losing my ELO because of "disconnects" Even had to deal with a 1 month cooldown because of too many cooldowns.
So I signed up on MPGH (after forgetting what my old login was and no longer having that email) with this account. Clockworks tiny hacks were the greatest thing I ever found!
I was ranking up at least once every 2 days and I even made it to MGE. Then while in the middle of a MM on Mirage my CS:GO Crashed. CS:GO did a small update (2mb) and I started and reconnected. I got a disconnect and there was a message on my screen VAC Banned from Secured Servers. RIP my account. I was literally sick to my stomach. I had a ST FT AWP Asiimov, M4A1s Guardian, ST Griffin, AK Blue Laminate, Gut knife and a whole plethora of skins. My friends all ridiculed me and hated me for some time. But I didnt give up. Bought another account with Bloodhound pass, got rank 3 and went into MM. 10 days without even speaking to my friends and I was ranked at Nova 2. Wanted to be a bit higher rank so I changed hacks from Clockworks to Polyhacks. They were much safer. Used only ESP from Poly. Got to rank DMG in about a month and then one day I logged on and had a message that said that I was Majorly Disruptive!
Apparently I was too obvious. I had bought several games on that account because I figured I was going to make that one my new Main account. Again I rebought CS:GO and grinded to get my rank. Nova Master this time!
Was asked by a friend if I wanted a carry and I got into a match. Found out that friend was a Spinbotter and we all reported him, then during that match I decided welp no one will know if I cheat since he is the spinbotter, loaded Polyloaded and Polyhack and as soon as I started it my game crashed. Looked at my account VAC BAN!
CS:GO was the only game on that account so I changed the name, deleted all my friends and made ANOTHER new one. Bought a few games on this most recent account and played CS:GO AFTER A DAY (ONE SINGLE FUCKING DAY) I was VAC Banned AGAIN. This time I wasnt even hacking! So I assumed the worst. Valve had blacklisted my IP and any account I use will be VAC banned. So last night I reinstalled Windows and Today I called my ISP and had them change my IP. I told them it was because I was worried that someone online was threatening to DDOS me
I bought a few new games off of G2A and I am going to talk to valve and see if I can get some transferred from my old account to this new one.
Since all this has been happening to me I decided to finally stop the hacking and play legit. Dont give a shit about rank. Its not worth the amount of money I have spent. Now if I average $20-$40 a week I will have the library I want and the Inventory of my DREAMS!
Thanks so much for reading this, Just cause I decided to stop hacking doesnt mean I wont still post here on this forum. There is more sections here than just the hacking. (Even though its primarily hacking)
Not to mention I have all of the accounts FOR SALE Just visit my thread here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=994640
Also if you would be so kind to go to my profile and ad +rep on Steam that would be awesome!
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/komanthefurryⓘ
My only concern with that is that these accounts that people are selling may be hijacked accounts and its part of a scam, or they have been marked by VAC and are getting banned soon. This last month has literally been so bad for us hackers and for my wallet.
So this is my story about my journey through the hacking universe and my road to being broke. 
Now CS:GO wasnt my first time to hack. I actually had one steam account before my "main" I played a lot of Call of Duty 4 on that account but I was fairly new to PC gaming at that time as well as playing online (I only had a PS2 before and never played online with that) so as you would assume i was down right terrible. So after getting my ass handed to me and experiencing my first hacker in COD4 I did some searching my self. Found many YouTube videos on aimbots and wallhacks and things like that. I downloaded one that needed an injector and injected the file no problem. I was getting games like 85-2 all the time, but there was one thing that I didnt know, Punkbuster. Got banned by punkbuster one night after soccer practice and it said that my ban was until the year 2785 or something like that. Did some research and decided to just make a new account a Re-buy COD4. This is the account that I had for 6 years. On that account I also bought Modern Warfare 2 but one thing about MW2 was that I was way late to the party for that game so I had no unlocks or anything and I didnt want to take the time to rank up to max prestige so I used EAM (Easy Account Manager) back in its first early days, as well as I used a FOV changer for 90 fov. I figured that I wasnt really doing anything to give my self an advantage over other players so I couldnt get banned. The following day I logged onto my account and I had a VAC Ban (0) days since last ban message. It even threw up a second window that told me that I was caught cheating and was banned on the following games: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I was like whatever I dont play it much anyways so I continued to use that account.
DayZ was another great game that I totally fucked up
Probably one of my most anticipated games to come to PC (I went out and payed around $300 for a new graphics card just for that game) Played that game so much until I was sick of being killed and losing all my gear. I downloaded a simple script to help me find gear quickly and go really fast across the map (teleport scripting) Did that for sometime then BAM Battleye Updated. "Whatever ill just play the mod" Went to go play the mod and was banned there as well. Shortly after Bohemia released a statement that BE bans would carry between their games. So that made my Arma Cold War Assault, Arma 2, Arma 2 OA and Arma 3 USELESS on my account. I bought another accounts just so I could stay playing Arma and DayZ. Bought CS:GO on my 6 year account and on my new account with Arma. I wasnt good at CS:GO at all and was playing in Nova 2 ranks. I had a friend who was DMG who wanted to play with us inferior players. I let him use my CS:GO that was on my account that had Arma on it and we played for several days. Then one day when I logged onto my Arma account to play DayZ I had a few friend requests. I accepted all of them and instantly was barraged with messages like "I hope your mom gets cancer" and "kys hacker" and things like that and I was confused. Come to find out my 'friend' who I let use the CS:GO on that account was hacking when he wasnt playing with the rest of us. Few days later VAC Ban on CS:GO. I was left with 2 account with shitty rep and a shitty look because of the red text that screams out to everyone that I am a dirty cheater. But I lived with it for over a year until in CS:GO I was constantly deranked and was now in silver ranks. All my friends that I play with on the regular were ranking up just fine, several even made it to Global Elite, then there was me struggling to even keep a steady internet connection. Internet going out caused me to have many cooldowns and losing my ELO because of "disconnects" Even had to deal with a 1 month cooldown because of too many cooldowns.
So I signed up on MPGH (after forgetting what my old login was and no longer having that email) with this account. Clockworks tiny hacks were the greatest thing I ever found!
I was ranking up at least once every 2 days and I even made it to MGE. Then while in the middle of a MM on Mirage my CS:GO Crashed. CS:GO did a small update (2mb) and I started and reconnected. I got a disconnect and there was a message on my screen VAC Banned from Secured Servers. RIP my account. I was literally sick to my stomach. I had a ST FT AWP Asiimov, M4A1s Guardian, ST Griffin, AK Blue Laminate, Gut knife and a whole plethora of skins. My friends all ridiculed me and hated me for some time. But I didnt give up. Bought another account with Bloodhound pass, got rank 3 and went into MM. 10 days without even speaking to my friends and I was ranked at Nova 2. Wanted to be a bit higher rank so I changed hacks from Clockworks to Polyhacks. They were much safer. Used only ESP from Poly. Got to rank DMG in about a month and then one day I logged on and had a message that said that I was Majorly Disruptive!
Apparently I was too obvious. I had bought several games on that account because I figured I was going to make that one my new Main account. Again I rebought CS:GO and grinded to get my rank. Nova Master this time!
Was asked by a friend if I wanted a carry and I got into a match. Found out that friend was a Spinbotter and we all reported him, then during that match I decided welp no one will know if I cheat since he is the spinbotter, loaded Polyloaded and Polyhack and as soon as I started it my game crashed. Looked at my account VAC BAN!
CS:GO was the only game on that account so I changed the name, deleted all my friends and made ANOTHER new one. Bought a few games on this most recent account and played CS:GO AFTER A DAY (ONE SINGLE FUCKING DAY) I was VAC Banned AGAIN. This time I wasnt even hacking! So I assumed the worst. Valve had blacklisted my IP and any account I use will be VAC banned. So last night I reinstalled Windows and Today I called my ISP and had them change my IP. I told them it was because I was worried that someone online was threatening to DDOS me
I bought a few new games off of G2A and I am going to talk to valve and see if I can get some transferred from my old account to this new one.
Since all this has been happening to me I decided to finally stop the hacking and play legit. Dont give a shit about rank. Its not worth the amount of money I have spent. Now if I average $20-$40 a week I will have the library I want and the Inventory of my DREAMS!

Thanks so much for reading this, Just cause I decided to stop hacking doesnt mean I wont still post here on this forum. There is more sections here than just the hacking. (Even though its primarily hacking)
Not to mention I have all of the accounts FOR SALE Just visit my thread here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=994640
Also if you would be so kind to go to my profile and ad +rep on Steam that would be awesome!

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/komanthefurryⓘ