View Poll Results: do you belive in santa claus?

Voters
34. This poll is closed
  • yes he is gonna buy me my presents and i've been a good boy!

15 44.12%
  • is he my daddy?

2 5.88%
  • gtfo 7 year old choob

17 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Only like 18 days until Santa visits all of the good little boys and girls. ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Toxin, ur daddy gonna give u gifts this year only if u suck his dick.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What do u describe Santa as? some Old ass mothafucka with a beard who gives you presents? if thats your description lols, then go to my grandpas house lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Toxin, ur daddy gonna give u gifts this year only if u suck his dick.
    Daddy Dave, you anit worth shit ,you won't even give me a dog.
    Arun gonna adopt me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post

Daddy Dave, you anit worth shit ,you won't even give me a dog.
    Arun gonna adopt me.
    Toxin, I didnt think arun liked kids

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    WHAT DA FUCK YOU DO YO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    lol at rainbow
    i wouldnt consider it spam . its just in the wrong section.. well i guess that is spam

SANTA CLAUS IS REAL? WHO ELSE CAN DELIVER THAT MANY FKING PRESENTS THAT FAST? HUH?

P.L.U.R.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    1. There are approximately two billion children (persons under 18) in the world. However, since Santa does not visit children of Muslim, Hindu, Jewish or Buddhist religions, this reduces the workload for Christmas night to 15% of the total, or 378 million (according to the Population Reference Bureau). At an average (census) rate of 3.5 children per house hold, that comes to 108 million homes, presuming that there is at least one good child in each.

2. Santa has about 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west (which seems logical). This works out to 967.7 visits per second. This is to say that for each Christian household with a good child, Santa has around 1/1000th of a second to park the sleigh, hop out, jump down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat whatever snacks have been left for him, get back up the chimney, jump into the sleigh and get on to the next house. Assuming that each of these 108 million stops is evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course, we know to be false, but will accept for the purposes of our calculations), we are now talking about 0.78 miles per household; a total trip of 75.5 million miles, not counting bathroom stops or breaks. This means Santa's sleigh is moving at 650 miles per second --- 3,000 times the speed of sound. For purposes of comparison, the fastest man-made vehicle, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a poksy 27.4 miles per second, and a conventional reindeer can run (at best) 15 miles per hour.

3. The payload of the sleigh adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium sized Lego set (two pounds), the sleigh is carrying over 500 thousand tons, not counting Santa himself. On land, a conventional reindeer can pull no more than 300 pounds. Even granting that the "flying" reindeer could pull ten times the normal amount, the job can't be done with eight or even nine of them --- Santa would need 360,000 of them. This increases the payload, not counting the weight of the sleigh, another 54,000 tons, or roughly seven times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth (the ship, not the monarch).

4. 600,000 tons travelling at 650 miles per second crates enormous air resistance --- this would heat up the reindeer in the same fashion as a spacecraft re-entering the earth's atmosphere. The lead pair of reindeer would absorb 14.3 quintillion joules of energy per second each. In short, they would burst into flames almost instantaneously, exposing the reindeer behind them and creating deafening sonic booms in their wake. The entire reindeer team would be vaporized within 4.26 thousandths of a second, or right about the time Santa reached the fifth house on his trip. Not that it matters, however, since Santa, as a result of accelerating from a dead stop to 650 m.p.s. in .001 seconds, would be subjected to centrifugal forces of 17,500 g's. A 250 pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim) would be pinned to the back of the sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds of force, instantly crushing his bones and organs and reducing him to a quivering blob of pink goo.

5. Therefore, if Santa did exist, he's dead now.

Even i was tl;tr
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yes santa is real, and he touches you in your sleep and watches you in the shower. for he sees all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    1. There are approximately two billion children (persons under 18) in the world. However, since Santa does not visit children of Muslim, Hindu, Jewish or Buddhist religions, this reduces the workload for Christmas night to 15% of the total, or 378 million (according to the Population Reference Bureau). At an average (census) rate of 3.5 children per house hold, that comes to 108 million homes, presuming that there is at least one good child in each.

2. Santa has about 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west (which seems logical). This works out to 967.7 visits per second. This is to say that for each Christian household with a good child, Santa has around 1/1000th of a second to park the sleigh, hop out, jump down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat whatever snacks have been left for him, get back up the chimney, jump into the sleigh and get on to the next house. Assuming that each of these 108 million stops is evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course, we know to be false, but will accept for the purposes of our calculations), we are now talking about 0.78 miles per household; a total trip of 75.5 million miles, not counting bathroom stops or breaks. This means Santa's sleigh is moving at 650 miles per second --- 3,000 times the speed of sound. For purposes of comparison, the fastest man-made vehicle, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a poksy 27.4 miles per second, and a conventional reindeer can run (at best) 15 miles per hour.

3. The payload of the sleigh adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium sized Lego set (two pounds), the sleigh is carrying over 500 thousand tons, not counting Santa himself. On land, a conventional reindeer can pull no more than 300 pounds. Even granting that the "flying" reindeer could pull ten times the normal amount, the job can't be done with eight or even nine of them --- Santa would need 360,000 of them. This increases the payload, not counting the weight of the sleigh, another 54,000 tons, or roughly seven times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth (the ship, not the monarch).

4. 600,000 tons travelling at 650 miles per second crates enormous air resistance --- this would heat up the reindeer in the same fashion as a spacecraft re-entering the earth's atmosphere. The lead pair of reindeer would absorb 14.3 quintillion joules of energy per second each. In short, they would burst into flames almost instantaneously, exposing the reindeer behind them and creating deafening sonic booms in their wake. The entire reindeer team would be vaporized within 4.26 thousandths of a second, or right about the time Santa reached the fifth house on his trip. Not that it matters, however, since Santa, as a result of accelerating from a dead stop to 650 m.p.s. in .001 seconds, would be subjected to centrifugal forces of 17,500 g's. A 250 pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim) would be pinned to the back of the sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds of force, instantly crushing his bones and organs and reducing him to a quivering blob of pink goo.

5. Therefore, if Santa did exist, he's dead now.

Even i was tl;tr

Yah but he can frweeze time and stuph nad h4s magihc rendeers und dey can frweeze time 2.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Santa tells me to buy my own presents.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If santa is real so is batman . I LOVE FLASH AND THAT NINJA GUY IN GIJOE ! , i only like him with he's suit on so hot .
    ♥ sexually harass you .

in the anal .

[IMG]https://i142.photobucke*****m/albums/r115/1waysoul/holdme-1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    santa claus is real
    he getting me a kfc coupon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BL4CK-D3ATH- View Post