Thread: C++ Tutorials

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

C++ Tutorials

C/C++/C# Tutorial List
    This list is a listing of C, C++, and C# code for certain common programs, functions etc. this list is organized by skill level and then alphabetically.

Novice

C# Beginners Tutorial (C#)A very good start for any newcomers to C#. Does the basic Hello World and all that good stuff.
    By: Brinuz

C++ Hackers Library v4.0 Well this is just a bunch of classes generally made to do silly little tricks. Really it is is some wrapped windows functions of console commands. And they really aren't wrapped that well anyway. It comes with a lil instructional video. Someone may have fun playing around with it.
    By: scriptkiddy

Beginner's Guide for the Clueless - A Hacker's explanation of C++ really is. Going into some brief detail down too the machine level compilation of C++. Gives the novice hacker a brief glimpse in through the hackers eye of C++.
    By: Arhk

Art of Trainer Making The most well explained guide to creating a trianer in C++ I ever had the pleasure of reading. A good guide for any newcomer to C++ who would like to create their own trainer with a lot more versatility the trainer making programs can give.
    By: Anonymous (which I knew who this was, but thanks whoever u are)

Intermediary (includes DirectX and Windows Concepts)

Proper use of GetAsyncKeyState - A tutorial that explains some techniques on how to use GetAsyncKeyState correctly and clears up some common misconceptions.
    By: why06

Assualt Cube Hack Tutorials A huge tutorial that explains how code some advanced assault cube hacks by recompiling the source code with these changes. All is needed is some basic C++. Good practice game. This tutorial includes 8 different example hacks. One of the most in depth guides on hacking assault cube on the web.
    By: Hell_Demon

Source Engine Console Hooking Tutorial A very well explained tutorial on how to hook the console of a popular game engine using the Source SDK.

Anti Flash in Olly Debug
    The Continuation of HD's source hooking guide. Explains how to find some functions like the one that controls being flashed and disable it.

Global Keyboard Hook(this link isn't working) - this a little code snippet that explains how to create a Global Keyboard Hook. It might come in handy since many people are always asking how to create hooks like this. The is not working you will have to replace the 3 missing letter in the link "***" with "d(hyphen)h" "hyphen" is "-"
    By: B1ackAnge1

Console Hack Tutorial - A very in-depth tutorials with source example demonstrating how to read and write memory. It also goes over some things like gaining the handle of a target process through the window name and process name.
    By: Erinador

Hooking members of IDirect3DDevice9 - A bit of well annotated code that clearly demonstrates how to hook members of D3D9 via a vtable and a Device pointer.
    By: Davidm44

Advanced (includes advanced Windows Concepts and Reversing/ Logging techniques possibly inline asm)

cAddressTable cAddressTable is a class that enables you to search the IAT, and EAT for exports and imports, or replace them. Requires a decent understanding of PE headers, export tables, and import tables. As long as the import table isn't wiped clean or packed Jeta assures us that this should find it easily enough.
    By: Jetamay

cBreakpoint This breakpoint class requires knowledge of vectored exception handlers, Hardware breakpoints, and Jeta recommends the first eight pages of the Intel Developers Manual Volume 3 as well. Also a basic understanding of bits and bitwise operators in C++, intermediate C++ knowledge, and an understanding of how the windows paging system and multi-threading system works. I don't fully understand it as of yet, but breakpoints are used to stop the execution of code. Usually this is done by a debugger I beleive using this class you have much versatility to where you can set breakpoints. Possibly even in the threads of other applications.
    By: Jetamay
    Last edited by why06; 04-07-2010 at 08:43 AM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

2. The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

.A. (08-23-2010),3-sum (06-09-2010),aa1000 (05-24-2012),acexero (10-07-2011),bootdisk (06-12-2011),CAFlames (04-20-2010),Cataclypse (07-21-2015),cgallagher21 (08-19-2010),dddrrr (07-04-2010),DIRTY_FISH (08-14-2012),doofbla (08-21-2010),Drake (05-30-2010),evieology (06-28-2012),fadlymas (02-07-2011),fuked (12-04-2010),gusem (02-24-2017),HaxAttaxxx (05-28-2012),HeavenlyRage (08-16-2011),heyheyhey22 (04-27-2011),Intrugue (04-20-2011),IzNT[CF] (03-27-2011),jake2222 (12-07-2010),jiansgt (02-26-2011),ken16 (03-20-2012),llxxxxll (07-01-2010),LordInferno (05-16-2011),Lyoto Machida (05-24-2011),magicb0y (05-22-2012),mesoldierboy (01-18-2011),mmark5 (06-12-2013),molot (12-05-2014),mwb1234 (05-03-2010),pasquotto (11-22-2010),proman98 (06-02-2011),ras02 (01-08-2011),richdude212 (07-25-2010),RogerAngell (04-22-2014),Rootz. (09-28-2014),sammysfat (01-29-2011),Shimmer (08-09-2011),siase (12-03-2010),slickick (05-14-2010),SpaceMan (04-16-2010),SpongeBox (11-13-2010),StrongCore (08-22-2015),therofl (10-01-2010),Tony Stark` (03-17-2011),topbells (06-24-2012),Toxic Waltz (08-28-2010),ulquiorraj (05-19-2014),umbraga01 (01-23-2011),unspeakable (09-11-2012),xXFleshpoundXx (02-11-2011),___guilherme___ (09-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Sorry... I should open it up just in case you guys think this is a sucky idea. Well it was going to suck either way, but I figured this would be the better choice.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    =D =d =d=d=d=d

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Wouldn't stickying all of those threads be a better idea?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

therofl (10-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    No because too many stickys make people want to ignore them.... If there was one sticky i would be more likely to click it then if there were 20.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zeco For This Useful Post:

mesoldierboy (01-14-2011),why06 (11-23-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Hmm, why not add C++.com, as well as MSDN C++ Beginner Guide. :P

They're tutorials of C++ too. x[

And I understand if they're tutorials posted only on MPGH, but I mean, what about the 11 year olds? xP
    *cough* The one you ran into today. Anyways, can't wait to learn from tutorials you posted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I agree with crushed, need some less advanced tuts. Don't you think you'd need a little experience to understand that stuff?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

therofl (10-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
    No because too many stickys make people want to ignore them.... If there was one sticky i would be more likely to click it then if there were 20.
    That's the idea. I know this might be a little controversial, which is why I want to hear all the sides.

About there not being any nubier tutorials listed here:
    Simple beginner tutorials are relatively easy to find. And both of those links are included in the C++ Starter guide. These tutorials should be a little more advanced. In fact I would call these tutorials just average, if anything medium to low. On the C++ skill level. Our idea of intermediate level is a lot higher then what VB would consider their intermediary level. I also realize that the more advanced code is the hardest to find an explanation on. Which is why these tutorials are more advanced. As it is no one has decided to write a low-level tutorial, for the most part because the topics are very easy to explain, or just link to an explanation.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

13. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

therofl (10-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    arent you gonna include basic and intermediate sections too? like this

~Basic~
    ~Intermediate~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Yeah, I was about to suggest that Matrix_NEOO006 suggested, as well as having intermediate/difficult subjects, we should also have the basics. EVEN if it reduces the thread count of 'where do I download c++' >_>;;

16. The Following User Says Thank You to crushed For This Useful Post:

therofl (10-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hmmm... maybe your right, but there's not really that many tutorials to separate into sections. Not to mention there are no beginner tutorials o-O

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Hmmm... maybe your right, but there's not really that many tutorials to separate into sections. Not to mention there are no beginner tutorials o-O
    I can send you some eBooks, PDF formats, cause I can't upload them to MPGH for some reason. o_o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Read this book and you will know all you need to know, period....

[IMG]https://blog.chuotnha*****m/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/41yakqf6bml.jpg[/IMG]
    Goals In Life:
    [X] Become an Advanced Member
    [X]Release a tut on mpgh
    [0]Post 300 posts
    [X]Make a working hack
    [X] Learn c++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
    Read this book and you will know all you need to know, period....

[IMG]https://blog.chuotnha*****m/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/41yakqf6bml.jpg[/IMG]
    To be quite honest, it was the book I intended to read, but it can be a bit intimating considering the amount of pages. Not saying it's a bad book, but what I mean is, they should learn the basics simply from somewhere else before starting on this book. I myself need to start. x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
    To be quite honest, it was the book I intended to read, but it can be a bit intimating considering the amount of pages. Not saying it's a bad book, but what I mean is, they should learn the basics simply from somewhere else before starting on this book. I myself need to start. x]
    Yep, I remember staring at those 1000 or so pages and remembered that feeling of hopelessness. You just gotta push through, and yes it's very detailed but all useful information.
    Goals In Life:
    [X] Become an Advanced Member
    [X]Release a tut on mpgh
    [0]Post 300 posts
    [X]Make a working hack
    [X] Learn c++

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast