STW [Shoot Through Walls]
HI GUYS, TODAY I,M GOING TO RELEASE STW (NOT MY CODE
)
)Code:
bool STWOld1[64], STWOld2[64], STWOld[64]; // Variables
for (int i = 0; i < 64; i++)
{
STWOld1[i] = *(bool*)(pWallPointer + (i * Textures) + 0x568);
STWOld2[i] = *(bool*)(pWallPointer + (i * Textures) + 0x570);
STWOld3[i] = *(bool*)(pWallPointer + (i * Textures) + 0x56C);
}
Code:
if(/*Declare*/)
{
*(bool*)(pWallPointer + (i * Textures) + 0x568) = true;
*(bool*)(pWallPointer + (i * Textures) + 0x570) = true;
*(bool*)(pWallPointer + (i * Textures) + 0x56C) = true;
}
else
{
*(bool*)(pWallPointer + (i * Textures) + 0x568) = STWOld1[i];
*(bool*)(pWallPointer + (i * Textures) + 0x570) = STWOld2[i];
*(bool*)(pWallPointer + (i * Textures) + 0x56C) = STWOld3[i];
}
YOU SHOULD MAKE SOME DWORD(s)
THIS CODE IS RESHARED
Credit to : MemoryThePast, ME FOR POSTING
IT IS BETTER TO USE D/C BYPASS
CLICK THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
THIS CODE IS RESHARED
Credit to : MemoryThePast, ME FOR POSTING
IT IS BETTER TO USE D/C BYPASS
CLICK THANKS IF I HELPED YOU




