Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

oEnigmaa's $5 For Anything Origins (And other mods) Spawning Service! [LIFETIME]

oEnigmaa's DayZ Origins Spawning Service!

Hello fello MPGH members!

With purchasing my Origins Spawning Service, you will receive all of the following:
    - A very professional service. As said in my sig, "The purpose of a business is to create a customer." I strive to make you a customer, not just a source of money.
    - A very friendly service. I treat all of my customers with respect. I am very personable, and easy to get along with!
    - Most importantly: A FAST SERVICE. I plan on getting the job done quickly, while still thoroughly so you can leave pleased.

LIST OF THE MODS I SPAWN ON:
    - Origins 1.7.5
    - Namalsk
    - Chernarus
    - Tavania
    - NO Breaking Point at the moment. If that ever changes, I will update this thread.

I have three simple packages:
    1). $5 Gets you anything!: Keep this service to a reasonable extent. What I mean by that is, don't have me sitting there spawning 100 guns for you, and put them all in tents and all. I'd be more than happy to spawn a few guns, put them in a few vehicles, spawn in a few tents, etc..

2). LIFETIME: Lifetime service costs $20 USD. Although, I only suggest purchasing lifetime only once you become comfortable with me and the way I work. It is as simple as me putting you on my lifetime list, and you messaging me asking for a spawn, which lasts up until my services stop.

3). MAP SCREENSHOT: I send you a screenshot on the map, showing: Vehicles, Houses, etc.. ($1 USD)

Some vouches from my previous thread:

"Great service! Had to adapt to the server cause it was messed up. But he did a great job. and was very patient+++" - DєfKOniK

"really nice , polite and fast guy ! u do nithing wrong with him!" - raskun

"Got a vouch copy, to see how his services were even though I can spawn myself. Was really impressed, great job! +1" - Ruhzy

"Used his service again!!!!!! Very reliable and very fast! Spawn all kinds of shit no questions asked! Very good price aswell!" - DєfKOniK

"Legit guy don't hesitate dealing with him!" - GiGz

"Vouch! Was superb and extremely quick. Will use again very soon." - Wozmon

That about sums up my services, gents! You can contact me via Skype @oenigmaahacks, where I am on most of the day, every day. PLEASE HAVE THE ITEMS YOU NEED SPAWNED LISTED IN THE CONTACT REQUEST! I must ask you to PLEASE leave a vouch when you have received the service, and are satisfied. Vouches help me bring revenue to my service, which helps me greatly!
    Last edited by oenigmaa; 07-07-2013 at 07:44 PM.

"The purpose of a business is to create a customer." - Peter Drucker

Sooper Amazing PC Specs:
    GPU(S): 2x Signature 2 Superclocked GTX 680's
    CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.5ghz
    PSU: Corsair Platinum AX1200W
    MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z77
    CASE: NZXT Phantom
    STORAGE: 1x 256 GB Intel SSD/1x 2TB Western Digital HDD

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oenigmaa For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (07-21-2013),Distraught (08-06-2013),GiGz (07-07-2013),GO3STK1LL3R (07-08-2013)