Thread: Tell me Please!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Lightbulb Tell me Please!

Hello Guys
    I just want to discuss about 1 thing and it is : Why don't you worship Allah and Join Islam and There's Many Miracles and you continue refusing the truth?

I know some will say : because Islam is terrorist like 11 Sept but my answer is : Didn't you hear about the 400 or more Villages were destroyed in Palestine from Israel and The occupy of Iraq?
    Do you want to see us killed by Christians , Atheist , Zionists and Jews then We Don't do anything?
    USA defends Israel and Says Israel is the Owner of The Palestinian Land and little countries.
    Seeing a Women undressed is Good?

It's only for debate so stop flaming , etc...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Hello Guys
    I just want to discuss about 1 thing and it is : Why don't you worship Allah and Join Islam and There's Many Miracles and you continue refusing the truth?
    Islam is an oppressive religion, "miracles" can be easily explained by science, and everyone seeks the truth, just in different ways, the only time we will know is when we're dead

I know some will say : because Islam is terrorist like 11 Sept but my answer is : Didn't you hear about the 400 or more Villages were destroyed in Palestine from Israel and The occupy of Iraq?
    Israel retaliated from Palestine rocketing them and the occupy of Iraq was Bush's stupid campaign against Saddam
    The only reason I would condemn moderate Muslims is because they don't speak out against their terrorists

Do you want to see us killed by Christians , Atheist , Zionists and Jews then We Don't do anything?
    Most atheists are pacifist or only use war as last option, and would spare people
    And atheists don't give a damn about your religion unless you get political with it or try to cram it down our throats
    As for the other religions, I can't answer that because I've never been one of them

USA defends Israel and Says Israel is the Owner of The Palestinian Land and little countries.
    Most Israelies went there during WWII and the Palestinians moved out

Seeing a Women undressed is Good?
    That's up to women to decide, but I do see your point on how Western society promotes revealing women and objectifying them
    I don't like that either, but it's the women's choice[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
    [/QUOTE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    "miracles" can be easily explained by science
    I know but I mean Qur'an tells us many things before the science discover it or explain it.

Israel retaliated from Palestine rocketing them
    I mean why do they occupy it and destroy the villages and kill the people , babies and women?

Also why Israel occupied Palestine without reason? Israel is an enemy because they kill us.

What did the babies do for Israel to kill them?
    What did the people and women do for Israel to kill them?

Also about Islam Rules is : Don't kill babies , boys , women and the Old Men , Don't cut any tree without reason too.

And The Prophet of Allah said : Who cut any tree the people shades from it and you cut it without a reason then Allah sigh his/her head to Gohanam (The Fire) in The Resurrection Day.

was Bush's stupid campaign against Saddam
    Always Americans Tricks anyone and tell lies.

Like the Travel to the Moon (1969).

Also when they killed Saddam why did they still in Iraq to 2011? the Reason of the Occupy was to Steal the Mid East Oil.

Thanks
    I know but I mean Qur'an tells us many things before the science discover it or explain it.

No, it doesn't. If you want to get back to that topic about ambiguous interpretation the bible has the Qur'an beat by over 1400 years minimum.
    I mean why do they occupy it and destroy the villages and kill the people , babies and women?
    Why fire rockets into Israel?
    Also why Israel occupied Palestine without reason? Israel is an enemy because they kill us.
    Palestine started it, every historical and statistical document on the internet even proves so. If Palestine didn't send rockets into innocent Israeli lands, there would be no occupation.

What did the babies do for Israel to kill them?
    What did the babies do for Palestine to blow them up with rockets?
    What did the people and women do for Israel to kill them?
    What do the people and women do for Palestine to blow them up with rockets?
    Also about Islam Rules is : Don't kill babies , boys , women and the Old Men , Don't cut any tree without reason too.
    Then you have some moronic Muslims in the Palestinian army.
    And The Prophet of Allah said : Who cut any tree the people shades from it and you cut it without a reason then Allah sigh his/her head to Gohanam (The Fire) in The Resurrection Day.
    Cool, didn't prove anything.

Always Americans Tricks anyone and tell lies.
    It's called being HUMAN genius, every government has a history of secrets and bullshit. Also, compared to the lies you believe in (Israel starting the conflict) you are no shiny apple.
    Like the Travel to the Moon (1969).
    Prove it was fake. Prove to me right now it was fake.
    Also when they killed Saddam why did they still in Iraq to 2011? the Reason of the Occupy was to Steal the Mid East Oil.
    [/quote]
    Ask your terrorist brothers why they won't stop blowing your own people along with maybe one of our troops up? We don't need to steal your Oil as I have said NUMEROUS times in NUMEROUS other posts, we have MORE than enough on our own land, as well from the central American countries to support us.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

666HiddenMaster666 (11-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    No, it doesn't. If you want to get back to that topic about ambiguous interpretation the bible has the Qur'an beat by over 1400 years minimum.
    If you can make a book like the Qur'an with Arabic speed , meanings also i would tell you something tell your best writer to make a book like Qur'an in meaning the answer will be he can't because in Arabic the Meaning have 2 meanings or more So there's in Qur'an many miracles and we didn't know it yet.

Some thing another : Allah tell us from the Resurrection Day signs is the Moon will be broken did the Holy bible tell you that? Also this was before the Technology , Did the holy bible tell you that the Ants talk? The Qur'an lionized the Ants because there's AL Namal(Ants) Surah , Also another miracle about the Ants that when Solomon and his soldiers were walking and he saw an Ant said to their Ants : Hurry Hurry! , Or You Get Destroyed by Solomon and their Soldiers.

Also the Islam told us to Believe in All the Messengers like Mohammed , Essa (Jesus) , Mossa and Ibrahiem. If you didn't believe in any prophets then you're not a Muslim.

Why fire rockets into Israel?
    Because they occupy of Palestine , You want to see Army killing you and Don't do anything?

What did the babies do for Palestine to blow them up with rockets?
    Actually when you fire rocket in any country you don't know who will die and who don't same thing as woman , old ppl.

Palestine started it, every historical and statistical document on the internet even proves so. If Palestine didn't send rockets into innocent Israeli lands, there would be no occupation.
    Please, when you don't know anything about this point so don't talk !

In the history because this is not my words: Balfour told Israel After The World War II to make to them a Country to live in recognition of their efforts , Britain was Occupy Palestine in that time and They Britain left Palestine and give it to Israel , So don't talk .

Don't tell me give me a prove because i can give you from wikipedia.

Prove it was fake. Prove to me right now it was fake.
    Okay m8 see this video If you are intelligent you would know how it's fake.

The Flag was flying .. How it's that and there's no air or Oxygen even Gases ...... Give me your Idea m8 thats why i told you USA = Lies

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Then you have some moronic Muslims in the Palestinian army.
    No it's called defend and Palestine have no army . also they don't kill babies.

Ask your terrorist brothers why they won't stop blowing your own people along with maybe one of our troops up? We don't need to steal your Oil as I have said NUMEROUS times in NUMEROUS other posts, we have MORE than enough on our own land, as well from the central American countries to support us.
    I told you America = Lies , Terrorist is because of you USA And Israel , When destroying our land that is good? when killing the people that's good? When you see a kid 11 years old running from the nades or rockets and die that's good? and then you tell us terrorist when we do anything for you!

But the truth is You're The Terrorists !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Frought; 11-17-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If you can make a book like the Qur'an with Arabic speed , meanings also i would tell you something tell your best writer to make a book like Qur'an in meaning the answer will be he can't because in Arabic the Meaning have 2 meanings or more So there's in Qur'an many miracles and we didn't know it yet.
    I had no idea what you're saying in the first part of your sentence because grammar, so based on context I'm assuming you're saying that if another author were to write something like the Qur'an, it would be different because the meanings would be different.

Since your book is based on self-translation of the meaning, then there will be almost an unlimited amount of translations of the meanings
    As such, any book written with self-translation of the meaning can provide the exact same situation; an example being the Bible
    Now, if you're saying there's one truth in your book, then why the need to have people translate the meaning in their eyes, why does Allah need to be so "mysterious"? Just get to the point.
    If there are many "miracles" in the Qur'an that you don't know, then it obviously means you haven't read through it all
    And as I said before, science has disproved "miracles," and feel free to give me one of your "miracles" that has happened within recorded history (Now to Ancient Greeks)

Some thing another : Allah tell us from the Resurrection Day signs is the Moon will be broken did the Holy bible tell you that? Also this was before the Technology , Did the holy bible tell you that the Ants talk? The Qur'an lionized the Ants because there's AL Namal(Ants) Surah , Also another miracle about the Ants that when Solomon and his soldiers were walking and he saw an Ant said to their Ants : Hurry Hurry! , Or You Get Destroyed by Solomon and their Soldiers.
    The moon will be broken...do explain HOW it happens, and don't just say that sky daddy touched it
    Do take in the fact that staying in the desert for too long without proper provisions can cause hallucinations
    Also, are you suggesting that ants were the size of humans? If so, you don't have physical proof of it.

Because they occupy of Palestine , You want to see Army killing you and Don't do anything?
    Palestinians moved out when the Jews came and the Palestinians attacked civilian regions, so of course Israel would retaliate in the same fashion

Actually when you fire rocket in any country you don't know who will die and who don't same thing as woman , old ppl.
    Same for the other way around, yet the Palestinians fired

Please, when you don't know anything about this point so don't talk!
    We obviously know that and condemn ignorance

In the history because this is not my words: Balfour told Israel After The World War II to make to them a Country to live in recognition of their efforts , Britain was Occupy Palestine in that time and They Britain left Palestine and give it to Israel , So don't talk.

Wikipedia is still quite inaccurate in some areas
    The Balfour part I don't know since I didn't learn about, so I'm not in the position to say anything about it
    But I can tell you that when the Israelis first moved to today's Israel, the Palestinians didn't mind it, in fact, the Jews turned the desert into a farm land via irrigation
    Not only that, would you be totally okay that all those Jews should have stayed in Germany so they can be rounded up and massacred?

Not going to sit through 15.5 minutes, tell me when you want me to see it
    Not only that it is all in Arabic, so there's obviously no way I would know what is being said
    Also, it is probably Muslim-biased

The Flag was flying .. How it's that and there's no air or Oxygen even Gases ...... Give me your Idea m8 thats why i told you USA = Lies
    If you are talking about the flag on the moon, then it is because there is no atmosphere at all, requiring the astronauts to hold up the flag, release it, and then take a picture of it
    And on his way to take the picture, gravity would pull the flag down, which is exactly shown
    Not only that, it's a PICTURE, not a video of a flag flying

You're not omniscient, so how would you know?
    Because you believe so? In which case, I believe that Muslims wouldn't harm women because all Muslims are good...oh wait, they THROW ACID at women and even tried to ASSASSINATE a teenager for promoting education for women

I told you America = Lies , Terrorist is because of you USA And Israel , When destroying our land that is good? when killing the people that's good? When you see a kid 11 years old running from the nades or rockets and die that's good? and then you tell us terrorist when we do anything for you!
    Because killing 3000 Americans in one day isn't terrorism

We are and we aren't, it is all perspective
    But I can tell you that I don't like the fact that Americans sometimes become terrorists

Btw, fix your grammar and spelling
    I don't know what you're saying, and if you keep this up I won't give a damn about your arguments unless it's coherent and I understand what your claims are
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 11-17-2012 at 03:58 AM.
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks

The scrolls the Bible are based off of are in Arabic. /facepalm

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say dude. Broken Moon? So just because the Qur'an says "YER ALL GETTIN RESURRECTED ON THE BROKEN MOON" you believe it? I never realized how retarded..
    Also the Islam told us to Believe in All the Messengers like Mohammed , Essa (Jesus) , Mossa and Ibrahiem. If you didn't believe in any prophets then you're not a Muslim.
    And that has to do..?

Palestine was firing rockets into Israel first. Pretty sure it's self defense. Stop trying to use that argument.

Then you are basically admitting Palestine is as much to blame as Israel if not more for firing the FIRST rocket.
    Please, when you don't know anything about this point so don't talk !
    You're a fucking idiot. When EVERY international media outlet is AGAINST the Muslims in this fight, I'm pretty fucking sure I do not what I am talking about. But of course you fucking Muslims know "everything" right? Fuck off.

In the history because this is not my words: Balfour told Israel After The World War II to make to them a Country to live in recognition of their efforts , Britain was Occupy Palestine in that time and They Britain left Palestine and give it to Israel , So don't talk .
    Pretty sure that the Jews have always been on that little piece of land FAR BEFORE there was even such a thing as the "Muslim Religion", so you're a moron. Just because your savage people take over a piece of land for themselves does NOT mean they own that fucking land. Stop being a moron.

WIKIPEDIA ISN'T PROOF oh my fucking lord how many god damn times do I need to tell you people this?

LEARN PHYSICS BEFORE BEING A FUCKING MORON OH MY FUCKING GOD.

You're a fucking sheep. Just shut the fuck up.

PRETTY SURE THE ONES FLYING THE PLANES INTO BUILDINGS, STRAPPING BOMBS TO THEIR CHESTS AND BLOWING THEMSELVES AND THEIR OWN PEOPLE UP FOR ONE SOLDIER ARE CONSIDERED INTERNATIONALLY AS "TERRORISTS" SO YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG.

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST, MOST BLIND, MOST IGNORANT MOTHER FUCKER THAT HAS STEPPED INTO THE DEBATE SECTION YET. JUST SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.
    You are so fucking moronic it's not even funny, you BLINDLY make accusations based on the C+P crap you read and believe from your own moronic people. You have absolutely NO IDEA what the fuck you are talking about. Just shut the fuck up.
    [/COLOR]
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 11-17-2012 at 05:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    "I know some will say : because Islam is terrorist like 11 Sept"

No... Some people just have too much common sense to believe all of that religion crap, who has time for it really.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say dude. Broken Moon? So just because the Qur'an says "YER ALL GETTIN RESURRECTED ON THE BROKEN MOON" you believe it? I never realized how retarded..
    Here it is : "The Hour (of Judgment) is nigh, and the moon is cleft asunder"
    and my point is the Resurrection Day is coming and How is Allah Knows the unknown because this Surah was written 1400 years ago , How could he know the moon will get cracked (split) Although there was no science .

why does Allah need to be so "mysterious"? Just get to the point.
    If there are many "miracles" in the Qur'an that you don't know, then it obviously means you haven't read through it all
    And as I said before, science has disproved "miracles," and feel free to give me one of your "miracles" that has happened within recorded history
    No i mean there's many miracles we don't know yet because i told you in Arabic the meaning can be having 2 meanings.

Also we read it all but i as i told you the interpretation is not easy , If you learn Arabic then go read in the Qur'an with Arabic and let me see if your interpretation is right!

Science if you see YouTube approve every Miracle in the Qur'an .

And that has to do..?
    Then you will be on Gohanam(The Fire).

WIKIPEDIA ISN'T PROOF oh my fucking lord how many god damn times do I need to tell you people this?
    Then i can give you prove from the History and you too okay?!! you seems like an ignorant.

You're a fucking sheep. Just shut the fuck up.
    You're the fking idiot.

PRETTY SURE THE ONES FLYING THE PLANES INTO BUILDINGS, STRAPPING BOMBS TO THEIR CHESTS AND BLOWING THEMSELVES AND THEIR OWN PEOPLE UP FOR ONE SOLDIER ARE CONSIDERED INTERNATIONALLY AS "TERRORISTS" SO YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG.
    You the enemy and won't stop , If you killed yourself we won't stop until you go out of Palestine fking moron.
    Arthur Balfour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://news****c.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth...ts/1682961.stm

The Balfour Declaration of 1917

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Because killing 3000 Americans in one day isn't terrorism
    Because killing more than 3 in Palestine isn't terrorism

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

If you are talking about the flag on the moon, then it is because there is no atmosphere at all, requiring the astronauts to hold up the flag, release it, and then take a picture of it
    And on his way to take the picture, gravity would pull the flag down, which is exactly shown
    Not only that, it's a PICTURE, not a video of a flag flying
    What about searching on youtube and you will see it's flying.

Thanks
    A simple reply; Science has proven almost everything, while religion has not .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Here it is : "The Hour (of Judgment) is nigh, and the moon is cleft asunder"
    and my point is the Resurrection Day is coming and How is Allah Knows the unknown because this Surah was written 1400 years ago , How could he know the moon will get cracked (split) Although there was no science .

HUR HUR THERE'S SO MANY SPLITS IN EARTH'S CRUST, THAT MEANS THERE'S THAT MANY RELIGION SAYING THE SAME THING AS YOU

No i mean there's many miracles we don't know yet because i told you in Arabic the meaning can be having 2 meanings.

Also we read it all but i as i told you the interpretation is not easy , If you learn Arabic then go read in the Qur'an with Arabic and let me see if your interpretation is right!

Well, it's obvious if you're a fundie, it is what it is, and if it is what it is, then it's all bs

Science if you see YouTube approve every Miracle in the Qur'an .

No idea what the fuck you meant because I can't tell from the HORRIBLE GRAMMAR

Then i can give you prove from the History and you too okay?!! you seems like an ignorant.

Bring a properly educated person, not Wiki

You the enemy and won't stop , If you killed yourself we won't stop until you go out of Palestine fking moron.

Hm, ever though of DIPLOMACY?

Because killing more than 3 in Palestine isn't terrorism

Once again, who started the fight? Palestine

What about searching on youtube and you will see it's flying.

Give it to us, you're the one making the claim that it's fake
    And don't give us something made by a Muslim, because the bias is obviously there and in a high dosage

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyes View Post
    A simple reply; Science has proven almost everything, while religion has not .
    [Scarcasm]
    HUR HUR SOMETHING SCIENCE HASN'T PROVEN CAN BE EXPLAINED BY SKY DADDY, AND WE BELIEVE IN SKY DADDY SO IT MUST BE TRUE
    THE BOOK SAYS IT IS SO IT MUST BE SO
    [/Sarcasm]
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 11-17-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

HUR HUR THERE'S SO MANY SPLITS IN EARTH'S CRUST, THAT MEANS THERE'S THAT MANY RELIGION SAYING THE SAME THING AS YOU
    Here's another miracle , The Qur'an said about Earth Splits and here it is in Qur'an :
    بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

إِذَا زُلْزِلَتِ الْأَرْضُ زِلْزَالَهَا {1}
    [Shakir 99:1] When the earth is shaken with her (violent) shaking,
    وَأَخْرَجَتِ الْأَرْضُ أَثْقَالَهَا {2}
    [Shakir 99:2] And the earth brings forth her burdens,
    وَقَالَ الْإِنسَانُ مَا لَهَا {3}
    [Shakir 99:3] And man says: What has befallen her?
    يَوْمَئِذٍ تُحَدِّثُ أَخْبَارَهَا {4}
    [Shakir 99:4] On that day she shall tell her news,
    بِأَنَّ رَبَّكَ أَوْحَى لَهَا {5}
    [Shakir 99:5] Because your Lord had inspired her.
    يَوْمَئِذٍ يَصْدُرُ النَّاسُ أَشْتَاتًا لِّيُرَوْا أَعْمَالَهُمْ {6}
    [Shakir 99:6] On that day men shall come forth in sundry bodies that they may be shown their works.
    فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ {7}
    [Shakir 99:7] So. he who has done an atom's weight of good shall see it
    وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ شَرًّا يَرَهُ {8}
    [Shakir 99:8] And he who has done an atom's weight of evil shall see it.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Well, it's obvious if you're a fundie, it is what it is, and if it is what it is, then it's all bs
    Ok the first Miracle :

Second Miracle :

Third Miracle : The Moon have splits which is proven in the last post.

Fourth Miracle : The Earth have splits which is in this post.

and more...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Here's another miracle , The Qur'an said about Earth Splits and here it is in Qur'an :
    بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

إِذَا زُلْزِلَتِ الْأَرْضُ زِلْزَالَهَا {1}
    [Shakir 99:1] When the earth is shaken with her (violent) shaking,
    وَأَخْرَجَتِ الْأَرْضُ أَثْقَالَهَا {2}
    [Shakir 99:2] And the earth brings forth her burdens,
    وَقَالَ الْإِنسَانُ مَا لَهَا {3}
    [Shakir 99:3] And man says: What has befallen her?
    يَوْمَئِذٍ تُحَدِّثُ أَخْبَارَهَا {4}
    [Shakir 99:4] On that day she shall tell her news,
    بِأَنَّ رَبَّكَ أَوْحَى لَهَا {5}
    [Shakir 99:5] Because your Lord had inspired her.
    يَوْمَئِذٍ يَصْدُرُ النَّاسُ أَشْتَاتًا لِّيُرَوْا أَعْمَالَهُمْ {6}
    [Shakir 99:6] On that day men shall come forth in sundry bodies that they may be shown their works.
    فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ {7}
    [Shakir 99:7] So. he who has done an atom's weight of good shall see it
    وَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ شَرًّا يَرَهُ {8}
    [Shakir 99:8] And he who has done an atom's weight of evil shall see it.
    It seems like you haven't heard of an event called an earthquake

Ok the first Miracle :

Second Miracle :

Third Miracle : The Moon have splits which is proven in the last post.

Fourth Miracle : The Earth have splits which is in this post.

and more...
    1st and 2nd, I told you that I'm not accepting biased crap from Muslims with an agenda
    3rd and 4th, disproven

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    [FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]

It seems like you haven't heard of an event called an earthquake

Yes i heard , so there's splits .

1st and 2nd, I told you that I'm not accepting biased crap from Muslims with an agenda
    3rd and 4th, disproven
    Lol dude this pics are from NASA you can go to NASA's site and See it lol.

Once again, who started the fight? Palestine
    Israel started it because it's not their land and we have to defend our lands.
    Give it to us, you're the one making the claim that it's fake
    And don't give us something made by a Muslim, because the bias is obviously there and in a high dosage
    You could see it in Official video the flag will be flying.
    No idea what the fuck you meant because I can't tell from the HORRIBLE GRAMMAR
    I meant science approved many things was in the Qur'an.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Balfour

https://news****c.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth...ts/1682961.stm

https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk...on_of_1917.htm
    Last edited by Frought; 11-17-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Yes i heard , so there's splits .

Not a miracle, it's called plate tectonic movements

Lol dude this pics are from NASA you can go to NASA's site and See it lol.

Show me, go find it on NASA's website and show it to me

Israel started it because it's not their land and we have to defend our lands.

I told you earlier, Jews went there, the Arabs didn't mind
    The Jews revamped their merchant-based businesses AND turned it from a desert into a farmland
    Then the Arabs left themselves, the Jews just said, "Ok, whatever, we'll just call it Israel," and then the Arabs flipped out

You could see it in Official video the flag will be flying.

Show it to me and it has to be from NASA's page (home or youtube) not some Muslim channel

I meant science approved many things was in the Qur'an.

Science EXPLAINED the "miracles" and DISPROVED others

Since you failed to read and comprehend what I said earlier, let me repeat it again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast