Conversation Between dannyhoo and Prepix

47 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Interested why did you delete me off skype in the first place. doesn't matter
    how much you want for that fal and python acc, Depends does it have any SNIPER?
    is the s.d 2.0 and up
  2. with a milad fal and python on it.
  3. ayo I heard you got a mosin ac
  4. Alright then, it was also my mistake for writing a wrong password, but as I said back then I was switching to my smartphone for easier communicating so I don't have to switch between the zombies and skype on the pc. Also my offer was euro not dollars so I'm missing 4 dollars to be able to purchase the coming Uprising DLC. I'm not getting you wrong but I was the main trouble for this problem because of my typo so I deeply apologize to you. Hope you'll understand it. And yes the money has been locked before you removed the dispute.
  5. You can use the money now, It was mistaken by me forgetting to cancel the case. Go online and I'll give you 1.99 for the mistake
  6. and I just canceled Dispute so don't get it wrong, it was a mistake on the same day
  7. Don't get it wrong, because when I sent you 15$ you logged out right away, You give me the wrong password so I just sent a message on PAYPAL to see if you would answer but then you logged on skype and give me the corrected password. And then there you go. If you manage to not receive your money, or the money has been locked, You can have it back, I'll pay you double .. Because I know 100% positive it won't be recharge ._.
  8. ayo, I didn't chargeback the money, read the message on that day. You give me the wrong password on that day. So I sent a message on paypal to see if you would answer, read it. Why would I chargeback on the same day._.
  9. I'm now on skype.
  10. GETTT ON MY SKYPE NOWW
  11. I'm waiting for you, I wasn't stalling this time, whenever you sleep, it's my time to go to school, and whenever I sleep, you're at school. so time is different just be on by tomorrow 8 hours from now. 15$ paypal
  12. go on skype , message me ASAP on mpgh before asking me to get on
  13. Contact me via steam, Andyaom.
  14. 20$ steam card, By tomorrow for the SW m29 account
  15. 20 dollar paypal now for my accuont
  16. yeah, I can't somehow get 25$, but 20$ ok?
  17. D: 25 please so I can donate to mpgh D:
  18. Yes, yes I do. Sorry, I haven't been on for a while. I been on BO2. and YES I STILL want to buy the account. I'll give you 15$ if it's ok with you D:!
  19. Still wanna buy my acc?
  20. Hmmm, okay fine.
  21. Just saying, how does 20$ paypal sounds? They do charge extra for sending and I have to pay extra for linking a credit card :#
  22. Add my new account: PrepixH
  23. Hey, still have the freedom and sw account? I might buy it for around 20-30$, you have me on skype, we could talk
  24. Please, I need that money to get a new keyboard...
  25. 25Euro? Ehhhh maybe a little cheaper HAHA ?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 47
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast