Conversation Between Ryguy and ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. kk, anyways, depending on how long you stick in feel free to check my thread, i did a pretty dope tag.
  2. Ran into some problems in life. I did not want to be responsible for the section while having to deal with those problems.
  3. Fuuuck, why'd you leave in the first place?
  4. I'm not back, I'm just checking something.
  5. You're back please check my thread in the showroom
  6. I'm not a member nor a leader of the team. It's up to dave.
  7. Can I be new member?
  8. Yea he was the one taking over sotw while i was gone. TBH i think this is gonna be a like new generation of GFX members only because none of the previous members show enough interest to want to be a part of it again.
  9. Yeah, it seems so lonely around GFX now...
    Ethereal hasn't been showing up...
  10. Nah im fine its just that there was a plan so that when I came back there wouldnt be a like problem i guess? but because the gfx team got removed the whole team kinda scattered along with the original plan.
  11. Oh, my bad...
    But still, couldn't you ask Liz to give a new minion here to help you out sometimes, I can see you're having a hard time getting the section back up...
  12. They aren't being "sacrificed" I'm simply stating in that thread i posted that things are going to be a little off schedule.
  13. Don't get me wrong, but I don't think SOTW #9 and #10 should be sacrificed because you skilled guys can't control them. I could always help you with it, you know I've got the basic skills for it. And I know you don't trust me, but I could even control the section with your account if you're ever absent for some time. But nevermind, useless suggestion anyway..
  14. Aww you are back...
    It's me, Splinter Cell...
    Also, make the SOTW #10 voting thread.
  15. I'm just going to say this here in response to your two PMS because I cbf to PM you.

Transformers is fine.

As for the GFX tag....
    The gfx team has nothing to do with outcomes and how your stuff looks or anything. The GFX team is composed of active, knowledgeable members of the section. In most cases they are people who have been members and constant posters in the section for quite some time. Theres a lot you need to learn before you could become part of the team.
  16. HArdcore's gonna win anyways so no prob about that...
  17. Find it in your recycling bin or something. If you win, not having the PSD could make you lose the entire challenge.
  18. Negro I deleted the psd file, wut now?
  19. Had some people over after school.
  20. Why so inactive negro?
  21. Theres a thread for themes in the challenges section
  22. Could I reccomend some themes for next SOTW?
    Supernatural
    Death
    Warfare
    Music
  23. Oh, fail.
  24. The graphics section....?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast