Conversation Between Psychotic and Nico

21 Visitor Messages

1. Nico, give this little shit a ban: View Profile: C++Coding - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats

He's constantly making stupid offtopic threads, multiple occurrences, and I'm constantly having to delete his threads.
  2. Congratulations, Nico! Nice job.
  3. Oh okay, I didn't know cause you said it downloads files and I saw that too.
  4. Dave said we can approve it if it's safe
  5. Aye, look at the new 1.1.6 FTB launcher. I'm not sure to approve or disapprove, but asking you since you approved that last version.
  6. Meh, kind of stupid. I don't really feel like getting Editor. No actual perks besides that sexy blue color, lol.
  7. Why tho
  8. Welp, I quit that shit. (Editor)
  9. Oh, I see. Yeah, that's probably I assumed they had to make a new thread.
  10. Well, most minions don't do it.
  11. Ohh, okay. I assumed that, but okay. Thanks, now I won't have to be as lazy. Didn't think we did that - thanks for telling me.
  12. Yes, you'd put it in the first post.
  13. Hey, what do you mean? Would I just download the attachment (reply to your command 'why so lazy') that he gave me, and reupload it into his main thread and add the virus scans? I mean, if I just approved it right there, it'd be difficult for people to locate it.
  14. Alright, I'll join your faction and you'll have to show me the treehouse.
  15. Ryak is also in LND. Anyways, Kinqz is strong again, we gotta be careful. I got ~40 diamonds, full armor and a nicely enchanted sword, all mined today so I can take one of them if really necessary (not like I want to). That tree base might not be too bad for the beginning but we'll see.
  16. We'll do it later in the week. Well, we can remake ours, and yeah, he did. Well, he made a new account (called LeBron) and joined LND on that one. LND is kind of overpowered as well. Dawgation donated and he has full enchanted armor . But, LND has a lot of power now. When I was off, LOTS of people joined his faction.
  17. I made my own faction while no one was on the server anyways. Gotta rejoin ours or something. I heard Polo joined LND, I also was in that for a short time today. Made some nice house in jungle trees and protected it. Sadly I gotta go to bed now, driving lesson tomorrow.
  18. Nico, we need to re-make our base. Ahuehauehaue. like, we need to make something nice and beast. Not an igloo looking thing.
  19. Totally
  20. So... I'm your cure for loneliness?
  21. Congratz. Yesterday I was telling Dave that I'm feeling a bit lonely, guess that's why you're here now.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 21 of 21