Conversation Between AraaasH and R-P-H

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi, Thanks for your reply....Yes I'm pretty scared to try it because they actually threatened legal action and considering I remade the account fairly recently I think they may see something fishy... I play mainly on PS3 although as I said I lost all my stats cause all my accounts were linked on BL which really sucks.... Mainly I just want to try out the new maps before BF4 comes out and have access to the beta; I was even hoping to just find someone that could gameshare the DLC with me (I assume you're on pc)....But if you don't have any extras, no worries....Thx !
  2. Well, I haven't tried in a while, but just to let you know it happened to me too, I just managed to do the same exploit with a copy of Battlefield 3 Limited edtion. That way you get a code for it which gives you the whole game too, and then I got premium. It's all about luck and patience, I spent hours just to get a code from them. And yes this works with PS3 too. Try again on Mondays or Tuesdays, it's more effective. Message me if you have any doubts.
  3. Hi AraaasH, with regards to your post about getting Battlefield Premium....I actually tried a similar method before seeing your post but stupidly used my main account as I thought they could 'add' it to my account, unfortunately I ended up getting perma-banned so I had to re-buy Bf3 again haha I was doing some searching and came across your post here, so I made an account just to ask if you happen to have any spare codes that you have successfully "acquired" cause it seems I have very bad luck.... On another topic, do you know if it is possible to get a code for PS3 from EA as I also bought a console version of BF3....Sorry to post here but I wasn't allowed to email you directly....If you can help in any way it would be immensely appreciated !! Thanks !!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3