Conversation Between Color and Anti

53 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. hes a lazy piece of shit but he is helpful so w/e
  2. Fucking Aussie lmfao.
  3. Saboteur and Democritus. Might remove people though for general inactivity.
  4. Who else are on the team?
  5. If Flengo gives the Ok I have no complaints.
  6. I found a bigger version on Tumblr so that might have been it.

As for GFX, I wasn't kidding about having you on. I would like more people in but atm I can only have 2 assistants and they are already a handful.
  7. Also pretty sure the piece is on my tumblr as are most of my other stuff if you need it in a bigger size.
  8. But I'm actually good with gfx. He would obv make a exception with me.
  9. BET YOUD LOVE THAT WOULDN'T YOU. (If I could add more people I would but Flengo already scolded me for that.)

I liked the pic and wanted a bigger version. Not my fault you have good taste.
  10. Even use my photos too.
  11. Gimme GFX team fegboi.
  12. Good luck. c:
  13. Alright. Sorry I could not be of any help.
  14. Was already taken care of doesn't matter anymore.
  15. Sorry, I was busy with some things on a different site, but PM me it or, if it is needed on TS3, tell me when tomorrow, the 18th, and I will talk since I have a day off.
  16. Just get in here I need to talk with you.
  17. Whos in there currently?
  18. Get on ts?
  19. Regardless, just try to have a normal conversation.

Sorry, I forgot that. I didn't care for the opening, but I downloaded the episodes with Uta in them.
  20. It's the opening not AMV, also there's no spam in vm's mate because it's YOUR profile so if I talk about YOU being a true cs it's on topic.
  21. Oi, talk to me normally for once.

It's just spam when you only insult me. Off-Topic, I was pretty stoked when I saw that you had a AMV for Tokyo Ghoul. I binge-read it all in one night, but I was stoned so that might be why I was yelling about how awesome it was to Aborted. Lol.

22. You're a true CS.
  23. You posted a link to his profile, or riddick did, and I went there to see what his name was. Noticed the kid had 3 friends, and this kid was one of them.

Scan it, check it for me. I wanna make sure this kid ain't fucking shit up like his friend.
  24. How do you know he was?
  25. Hey man, Congrats. I knew you could do it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 53
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast