Conversation Between VindictusK and Maxedout

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey can you OMM for me when your not busy please?
  2. yeah sergeyelesinn on skype
  3. Yeaaaaaa, ZP crates are just total BS lol. Btw do you have a skype/MSN?
  4. Dam lol. I have the same luck basicly too :P
  5. The buyer did, I spun 100 kukri gold crates on that account too...
  6. Aw balls Nestle? was sold. Did you win the Kukri gold on it or was it the buyer?
  7. Buy a flagged account and you're prob safe. Never heard of one getting recovered altho it is possible. Trading is just too risky sometimes =/
  8. Or buy the best account mpgh has to offer and then probably lose that too.
  9. Damn that chargeback lol, you should pay it
  10. Z8Games
    under $559 charge back :P
    After a omm trade stupid kid charged back zp on the account. Mines basicly screwed too LOL
  11. Ill talk with Approved. later about it, but I've given up hope lol. Ah well, still got my noob account with Ktr XD
  12. (((((((((((((((( phone dem and bs super hard lol
  13. Account got revoked or some shit , z8 responded saying Account sharing is prohibited bla bla bla, but says ticket is still open so idk. im assuming im fucked tho
  14. WHAT HAPPEND o.o pm me
  15. Ohhhh thats why xD. I wuz like lol wdf
  16. Yeah, Dave disabled Quotes and Mentions notifications for a while to fix the plugins, also Thanks are disabled for same reason. :/
  17. Quotes don't give me notifications any more. Checked the settings and everything is correct all the way down to subscribed threads :'(
  18. Nah but thanks for showing it to me though!
  19. Z8Games and Z8Games interested in either? I'm selling both pretty cheap :P
  20. Broke lol i use pp from my bank and they charge a huge transaction fee
  21. Can I borrow 45$ PP? I need some money to buy an account :F. I can pay you back 50$ in a few days :d
  22. Damn, alright lol.
  23. I'm sorry i don't use steam often. o.o xD
  24. Would you take 46$ in steam gifts + Z8Games for uHell?
  25. Yeah no problem, best of luck getting your money back!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 37
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast