Conversation Between `Rejected and HalfBajan

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey man, yeah of course. Sorry I didn't reply to the previous message, never saw it hahaha. I still rarely come on here anymore. Just been trying to push through this shitty year in the real world. How about you?
  2. Hey man remember me? What you been doing lately
  3. Yeah man same here its been months since I have been on haha, I am heaps good man what have you been up to?
  4. Ayyyyyyyyy! I barely ever come one anymore, hows u been
  5. Ayyy man I just got my account back wasssup?
  6. Damn that sucks man! yeah let me know
  7. HP is currently patched and still no reply from Nvidia. Trying to get a i7 5960x Extreme Processor right now plus some more pc stuff. Will let you know if anything happens.
  8. How'd you go with Nvidia and HP man?
  9. Awwwww fuck yeah
  10. If I end up getting the products and make a method that works I will happily try get you one man.
  11. Daaaaaaaamnit, not even a one off?
  12. No I don't do a service, I just emailed HP. Going to give it a try and also when Nvidia's live chat opens up I am going to try and get a Nvidia Shield Tablet.
  13. Do you do a service thingy?
  14. Nothing like dell or apple, but I was thinking of trying to SE HP sometime soon.
  15. Hey man, have you ever SE'd something direct from a company? (like Dell or apple etc..)
  16. Sure the only hard part would be the receipt
  17. Hahaha, I don't even know where to start :l I'll ask Allen for some advice
  18. Didn't realize that haha. Then of course try it GL and send me a msg if you end up doing it cause I wouldn't mind doing it as well
  19. How would I be able to ship the item back If I 'never received' it?
  20. Yes but they will most likely ask you to ship the item back and if you did do the box method then they probably wouldn't send you the shoes because they didn't receive them, but it is worth a try.
  21. Couldn't I just make a fake receipt and say I never received the items?
  22. Well I looked at there returns policy and its gona be hard.
  23. Oh damn, I'll check it out trying to SE shit from Culture kings
  24. I don't know much man haha i'm just trying to start doing it at the moment, you would want to go speak to Allen bout SE'ing but yeah. If you are wanting to learn thought go check out a website called Social Engineered . net.
  25. Hey man, do you know much about SE'ing? I need some help :3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast