Conversation Between damien1234 and siam331

5 Visitor Messages

1. Damien im not sure what your talking about. I never met you halfway i didnt change anything to it, its still the same reason being i have to get it re approved if i change the upload.

I do not care what insect site your admin in. The word "coded by codereaper" was NEVER in the LOADER of your hack. I NEVER TOOK THE WORD CODEREAPER out of the hack. The only thing i took out was your website ad. I put mpgh there for no particular reason it was there to replace your website is all.

BAD_BOY the guy that was supporting you in your spamming has already been banned and i have talked to LIZ who is the GM of this site. If you keep this up ill ask her to ban u and Mr_MAD for flaming. Read the Terms of Service, If you had asked me nicely to take the mpgh out instead of calling me a thief maybe i would have taken it out. Your policy of no Leeching ONLY APPLIES TO YOUR SITE not this one. So you cant come here and demand anything.
  2. btw dude i dont know what the issue is now but dave gave me his info and im a admin on my site and i banned not only his ip but his mac as well

being that on our site we have a 0 percent policy for leeching
    you did as we asked and this issue has nothing to do with you so plz
    dont flame this other issue
  3. ok thanx for fixing everything and im sorry for the drama
    &
    i left thanx as well for atleast meeting us half way on his issue
  4. seriously i was happy to see that you got our hack approve but the info was wrong and the mpgh kinda pissed me off considering it has nothing to do with mpgh but as long as you can remove mpgh and make it coded by codereaper i would be greatful and give you thanx for posting it
  5. ok im done with the whole drama
    i talked with bombsaway and he told me to talk to you about posting the correct info
    plz put that coded by codereaper and remove mpgh out of it and we'll call it all good
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5