Conversation Between ghostsbow and Obama

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Sup BREH im back
  2. fill me in on whats happened bro
  3. I remember u
  4. Joshy Josh answer!
  5. yoo obama do u remember mee???? haha i havent been here in such a long timee
  6. Ey Watsup... its been a long time eh?
  7. who the fuck is trojanman? and all these new people i dont know at all lols, I was going through the mpgh site, and dam i see alot of new people and in my mind is just NewFag Mania lols, but seriously who are these new people like TrojanMan
  8. Yo man ;D .
  9. Watup josh, lols, ima be visiting mpgh every now and then, cuz school is fucking gay, and i dont really have time to do shit, but here i am, watup whats been goin on man, anything new? interesting? anything?
  10. WATUP MY NIGGABOI IM BACK!! PASS IT AROUND, Whats been happenin since i was gone?
  11. What did the sunbather shout at the ******?

Aren't you dark enough already?
  12. Did you hear the one about . .

. . the baby ****** who went to heaven and got his wings? He said, "God! Look! I'm an angel!", and God said, "No you stupid ******! You're a bat, now eff off!
  13. Your tears are Yummy
  14. What are 3 things you can't give to a black guy?
    A fat-lip, a black-eye, and a job.

Haha this is so fun!!
  15. [IMG]https://www.be*****m/Assets/BET/Published/image/jpeg/74f3977e-f34a-3570-1c54-d2e4fac83682-News_FB_BTWB_Obama_Crying.jpg[/IMG]
  16. What do you call a white guy surrounded by 12 black guys?
    Coach...

Haha Im on a roll!!
  17. Whats the difference between Big foot and a hard working ******? Big foot has been spotted
  18. To late.
  19. xD Are u gonna break down and cry again
  20. Hey niggaboi did u get the answer to my question? In case you forgot, Of course you did Because your people always forget things, hell how could they forget when they never learned nor listened? Ok heres the Question Why do decent white folks shop at ****** yard sales?
    ANSWER: To get all their stuff back

Lols, I cant believe U broke down and cried last time when liz gave u Racist jokes over and over again xD haha I cant stop laughin AHhaahahahahahahaahah HAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH HAHAH AH HAH AHAHH AHAH HAH AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lols We're still niggas right?
  21. Ur avatar brings up an old joke... here it is- Do you know why Samuel L jackson got killed in star wars? because he was TOO dark for the darkside Haha Paul mooney said this long time ago hes a good comedian
  22. Im back buddeh
  23. PHEW I thought u were banned forever. the second I heard u were banned I was like OMG And breathing heavily because I never thought u would get banned cuz ur the best!!
  24. Uhm I want to ask you something, my post count was 149 like an hour ago and now its 128 0.o any solutions?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast