Conversation Between Doc and HalfBajan

141 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh what a throwback
  2. it was stagnant-waters i think
    https://stagnant-waters.tumblr.com/
  3. Can't remember what your Tubmrl was called specifically but I know it was Stagnant something. Every time I've ever said the word Stagnant, I think of your Tumblr and how it was the first time hearing of the word.
  4. Update on car(s) please
  5. atm I'm only driving to and from the train station. Slowly hoarding all the parts I need for it so once my contract ends I'll have time to take it to precision to build the motor, get new turbo, new screamers, new tranny and xfer case and new diff.
  6. What's the go with the evo at the moment? I hope u is make v fast :^)
  7. I had to show you this
  8. Fuck yeah man! I'm still with my ute. Rad blew on friday, bought a new rad saturday and fixed it all up. Bought a new exhaust that day too so i'm pretty happy
  9. Its going good, finally saving up for parts now
  10. Jesus fucking Christ. That almost looks rendered
    How's the Evo going?
  11. Just a photo I took at WTAC today lol

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/stage%203.png[/IMG]
  12. You might like this guys blog https://crookgod.tumblr.com/
  13. fuuck dude, looks mad. Can't wait to see what you do to it.
  14. Bruh I just searched up J_HUI on fb and found your car pics! looks fucking sick man!
  15. DIS NIGGA GOT THE DURTY 30 (last owner did a lebo pic so I did too)
    Nice sig btw
  16. Yeah I did ask him too man but 'he doesn't have the time to get one' hahah plus other people have told me that he's an asshole and a bad seller etc!

That's sick man! Link me whenever they're posted! After I get my e30 up to spec I'll finally come up and see the evo!
  17. Haha nice, in case you can't get the Sydney one, just tell the guy to get rego and rwc first and you'll pay for it on top. Always make sure it roadworthy whilst its in their hand.

Btw, not sure if you've heard of him or seen his shoots, but I just had a photoshoot with J_HUI from jdmst. Did some group shots, solo shots and some rolling shots with his rig. Should be good. We also got a mate with a 135i to come down and get some shots, and shit that thing was beast.
  18. Actually don't worry about that man. I found a new one in Sydney but just trying to get it here somehow.
  19. Ayyyyy Doc, I need some advice on buying an E30.
    I just found the cleanest and completely stock E30 323is but it has no rego or rwc. It's only 3k and a permit to drive for a day is just $40.
    You reckon it's worth it? or too risky?

20. Yea it's going alright, haven't driven her much but I might be meeting up with a tuner this weekend.
  21. You haven't posted in a while and I feel obliged to ask how the car's going. So, how's the car going?
  22. Yea, theres another chick in Malaysia right now that is on trial facing the death penalty for smuggling drugs.
  23. Yeah same view. And I know you've been too Malaysia (I think) and you've obviously seen the huge signs saying that drug traffickers will face the death penalty. Plus they were actually smuggling drugs into Australia and they were caught on the way out
  24. Well I've always been against the death penalty in any form, but I'm not really sympathetic towards their situation. They knew 100% what they were getting themselves into, they knew 100% that Indonesia doesn't fuck around with it's drug laws. They smuggled $4 mill worth of smack into Indonesia there's no chance in hell that they didn't think about the death penalty. Practically asking for it imo.
  25. What's your view on this Bali 9 shit?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 141
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast