Conversation Between Skipsy and Distraught

11 Visitor Messages

1. I'll come back! Just busy.
  2. Seriously, it's shitty.

But maybe I'll get drunk off my ass tonight as a celebration.
  3. Yup, my birthday, another miserable year with no family living alone.

Fun fun fun.
  4. Today is your birthday. Whether or not its a lie you should still celebrate it
  5. That's because they know it's a joke, whereas the Muslims get all angsty and start calling Dave racist stupid things.
  6. That's the funny part though considering a huge chunk of the people banned aren't even Muslim. Those people don't seem to be complaining nearly as much as the actual muslims
  7. Because then we'd have too much fun with all the angry muslims.
  8. Why can't this day be a MPGH tradition
  9. He's definitely just mad. I can see where a lot of people are coming from but people in General like to blow everything out of proportion. Kinda just ruins It. Hard to take someone seriously when they act like a complete douche.
  10. I might as well contact someone who can take a look at his reuploads so he can be warned and banned the next time he does it. Annoying as fuck when he tries to put down another member to make his shit seem legit.
  11. Lol at that kid reuploading another ChewStar menu. His last one was approved with adds and the exact same RE as Confin3d's. Although he claims it works differently when all the code is the same
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11