Conversation Between Tunieh and ScottDm

19 Visitor Messages

1. <3 u man, LOL You cant even insult me I WIN +900 EXP
  2. your moms kid . you little punk
  3. Kid. Kid. Kid. Stop. please. your the kid. registrated 5
  4. what the fuck are you saying kid?? try to make sense please.
  5. Lol to be honest. your 10. Im mature to not post spam retardedcomments So Why Are u still on Mpgh
  6. just get a life you little f@g and gtfo of my profile , you punk. I bet you that you're only 10
  7. Scott -_- really man your an idiot, you cant insult for one, dont say m8 cuz your the most retarded downsyndromed incompetent kid the world could ever meet. Fuckin I never knew Combat arms took in 9 Year olds. either way dude just quit, you think your trusted... but your just a kid post spamming wanting to achieve enough posts to become staff or get free vouches your just fucking stupid. Go to the closest mental vicinity and say that Tunieh made you think about suicide from cyberbullying
  8. your so fked head. you should go to the doctor for check out mate.
  9. Any bets your parents brought you internet to make friends XD, fuckin leave.... no kids allowed, go for a walk. just quit. just quit.
  10. you're a fking douch bag and you have no Idea what you're talking about. just stfu and gtfo my wall
  11. Paralyze Jr. - 1 Week Ago View Conversation Report
    You can't form a proper sentence, nor have you ever shown respect to another member. "Man" try adding a wo- prefix to that word, you good for nothing skid. I haven't talked trash "behind" your back, this is the internet dipshit, nor are you worthy of my time or efforts to even disperse of. You are lower than scum, you are stupidity embodied in the human form.
    FreeMarketGuy - 1 Week Ago View Conversation Report
    You need to see a doctor.
    FreeMarketGuy
    FreeMarketGuy - 1 Week Ago View Conversation Report
    Holy fuck. You are the biggest moron I've ever seen in the history of Mpgh.
    I know what QQ means.

You need fuckin help if you dont know what your on about, now just turn off the internet, and go watch some looney toons
  12. I have no idea what the fuck your talking about ? I'm hated here? wtf are you saying fag?
  13. Did you google that insult? now Kid, before you suicide from cyberbullying, I best think you should just remove mpgh as one of your most used websites K? your hated here, go tell your daddy to buy you some legoblocks
  14. Minecraft ?? what the fuck are you talking about ?? I don't even play that shit I've been playing ca since 2009 but now I quit .So now stfu and go fuck yourself.
  15. Fuckin did you tell your brother to write that for you? or did you google that insult XD. "KID" your not fucking trusted. your just another one of those irritating kids who need to go back to minecraft
  16. Don't start shit with me kid. just gtfo of my profile and btw you're not even cool so don't try to be one.
  17. Just quit MPGH. Please. Just quit. 9 Year olds shouldn't be here
  18. (((((( okaieeeeeeeee.?
  19. Just saying, If your trying to defend yourself by saying Im not spamming lookie here
    Spam 1. : ooh I see wb...
    Spam 2. : Lmafo .. and btw you got unbanneed? lol
    Id place more.. but i dont give a fuck <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19