Conversation Between Woodhouse and GiGz_Alternative

10 Visitor Messages

1. Just throwing it out there that I'm not targeting you specifically. Everyone is supposed the follow the rules. No key seller is safe.
  2. Yes I do.
    Thanks a lot for your help and I will take notes for the next time
    PS:I wanted to PM you/Flengo and I thought that I needed 10 posts to PM so that's the reason for it.
  3. *now you know
  4. Ok. Well, I had no idea. As I said before, I thought you were perma banned and the I saw you posting all over the place trying to get your post count up which would institute for a ban evasion offense. Well, know you know the extent and reason of your ban.
  5. But I opened this account just to talk with you guys and see what was up because I asked a friend of mine (he told me he knows you his Skype is dayzspawning23) to message Flengo and to ask what's up and he told him that it would be better if we would message each other directly instead of him asking those questions for me...that's the only reason why I just opened this account.
  6. *which will result in a longer ban sentence.
  7. I didn't ban you which is why I didn't know you weren't perma banned...Which is also why I deleted your thread. I'll put it back up once and if (What you were doing usually results in a perma) you're unbanned. As of now, it's ban evasion which result in a longer ban sentence.
  8. Well you banned me for 2 days (or 4) so how's that I'm not getting unbanned?
  9. You're not getting unbanned. There was sufficient proof posted showing you were using at least 2 alternate accounts to bump and/or vouch for yourself. A moderator confirmed this claim which resulted in you getting banned. As far as your thread being deleted, you're banned from MPGH. Why would we let you continue to make money on here?
  10. Could I ask you why did you remove my Key-selling thread in the DayZ market section and will it be back when I get unbanned on GiGz?
    Thanks.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10