Conversation Between WaterfrontSaint and GlowingStone

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Don't worry man!

ps: I won't add some weapons that were in the game (like the freedoms) since they lack of images.. Except if I find some. (It will be ugly if the images aren't the same style in all the table..)
  2. As long as you are still about, that's ok mate.
  3. I'll do everything tonight. I'm gathering the images & info.

(Sorry, can't do it now.. Familly, you know..)
  4. No probs man, just keep on top of it plse dude.
  5. Post ban again?

kk, i'm working with my parents and it's hollidays.. And with smoking it's hard to remember things

I'll do gear right away
  6. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING THE GEAR PAGES. Need screenshots and descriptions plse dude. Not seen you much on the Wiki and it needs to be done as your trial is up soon.
  7. Do that again to the Classes and you're sacked. Do what I ask of you please, and work on the Weaponry and Gear section only, and the Championship channel. Not the others thanks.
  8. Yo........... do not touch Info/About-Home/Ranks/classes/pointman/rifleman/sniper please as they are what I want. I need to check the spellings, and don't like all these boxes you are doing. It does not look good mate. Please change the Game Modes so it looks better.
  9. Good night!
  10. Ok dude. And nice one, i'm already stoned tonight, so goodnight!
  11. I'll try to do everything tonight. I have more than half text ready.

I just need to remember the changes i made but that didn't save last night.

(ps: I bought a grinder, tomorrow i finally have my weed to smoke! <3)
  12. Hi mate, Have you done any Game Mode yet, as I might do it myself. Infection is done and still need work doing on Weaponry and Gear.
  13. Ah!! That's better

Finished for levels, you can take a look at it if you have time. I'm editing gamemodes.
  14. You didn't explain you narb as I thought you were messing me about and I need an editor. So carry on as normal then mate.
  15. And i don't need a laptop to work at it while i'm at school.. Friends borrow me theyrs at night + we have computers at school that we can use freely
    And school finishes in 1 week, lol.
  16. And i accepted your skype request, maybe was lag?
  17. Hey man, you didn't understand anything -_-

Send you a PM to explain
  18. OK. I can't have you as an editor if you can't start the job and can't add to the Wiki and work for me I have Skype requested you 3 times and you have told me you are away and have no laptop and trying to send me the files is not what the job is, so you can't do the job for me . Sorry but the Trial is now ended and I am going to take someone else. No worries - Sorry.
  19. I mean on my computer ^^

I typed text. It isn't finished but it's sarting well and i'll have much time this week!
  20. Nothing has been done on the Wiki at all as there are no new user accounts or contribs. So are you saying you will do the work and then add it later this week. I don't understand what you mean when you say you have done Game Modes when nothing has been done on the Wiki.
  21. Don't worry we have computers at school! I'll do everyting you need!
    The hardest part will be to type everything about every weapon
    I already started for gamemodes and everything is getting better and better, and i finished for the levels.

I think i'll do everything appart from the wiki then when i'll have everything ready i'll add everything at the same time. Is that ok with you?
  22. So, do you know how html works and how you save your work. You just need to edit and then save a page as normal. I will be adding the pics if you need them. The Guns and gear need to be done this week and also does the Infection and Championship channels. I'll do some layout for the Inf/Champ channels this week. Can you also do the RANKS page and find the exp needed points etc to level up, and add all that info. zZzeta/S is working on all the new gun pics.
  23. Are you kidding me mate saying you are away all week and you have got no laptop to work on. Can you work on the Wiki this week then???
  24. Oh i forgot, i'm at boarding school this week.
    So i'll just type on bloc note (or paper.. lolz) then send everything by mail since i broke my laptops screen..
  25. I'll go on skype when i can ^^
    My skype is: AkabanInc
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 36
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast