Conversation Between ArchPure and L96A1_ghille

8 Visitor Messages

1. LOL, i see absolutely NO POINT on WoW. -.- you have to buy the games and expansion packs or w/e they're called. and then in addition to that you must pay for membership... so you pretty much wasting like well about iunno $90+ a year? on a game tahts similar to starcraft???? O.O HUGE RIPOFF
  2. well man at first i had a picture of a awsome l96a1ghille but i think my friend deleted it off my PC and now i cant find it and i did hate that pic it was a gay WoW pic my friend is a huge WoW fan and plays it alot and i knew it was him that changed it he also has the same pic as his cell phone bg
  3. LOL, hey, at least its better than my much much more vulgar terms which you probably wouldnt want to hear since i can tell you want to keep your ears' virginity xD
  4. yeah but u did not need to add the camel toe thing *SHIVERS*
  5. LOL, your avatar is a fantasy slut with her naked cameltoe spread wide open for show. -.-
  6. Omfg god damn my friend always changes my profile pic if I can find my orginal pic then I will change it cause that does look kinnda wierd xD
  7. ... and what does that have to do with me? -.- btw, please take off that perverted avatar.
  8. lol that guy nexonsux is my couzins friends account rofl and he got banned??? xD lol no wonder y he has been pissed at the internnet cause he got banned from warRock and Combat arms rofl!!!!!!! and MPGH LUL
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8