Conversation Between lucamasira and Hamuki

7 Visitor Messages

1. problem is that i cant get weepcraft to work on my PC.. Im not asking for your scraper, but its just, i tried 2 scrapers yesterday... And they sucked so bad...

Is there anything i can do to "Borrow" the scraper?
    I would never, and have never leaked anything that i was asked not to.

I beg you!
  2. Woop typo at the end lol
  3. I made my own scraper in my client(not giving it away) but I heard weepcraft had something like it, I scrape from the hypixel lobbys
    And for passes just use like 6: minecraft, password, soccer, hockey, football, 123456 amd qwerty. Jump people are dumb…
  4. Well, 1st account cracked.. Can you teach me how to scrape account names?
    And give me some Good passwords to run?

Thanks

~Hamuki
  5. Thanks, ill try that instead then.

Ill tell you there is any news in the next couple of hours..

Thank you
  6. 1: Download a cracked version fo Proxy Goblin and gather proxies then dowenload Elite Proxy Switcher(free is good enough) and load em into it and check the list on working proxies then export it and remove the normal text so you have a list of iport and then scrape usernames(Just look on my topic with 4k scraped users) then downlaod EggCrack and load proxies as http proxies and users and about 6 passwords(minecraft, password, qwerty etc) and set threads to 256 and just start cracking
  7. Can you teach me how to either crack accounts? Or steal them like you do?
    Please! I beg you.. I have been trying to crack just a single accoint for a week now..
    I cant see what im doing wrong..

~Hamuki
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7