Conversation Between handford and Brumbo

20 Visitor Messages

1. Okay sure :L One second.
  2. Yes i can, please add me again my bro was on my msn and he declined request for friendship -.-''
  3. Thanks xD Can you go on msn?..
  4. Yes if i could make 1 and if it works i'll teach you how to make yourself
  5. If you do make one, could you teach me?
  6. Ok i'll try make 1 cuz i heard it isnt too hard...
  7. No, i cant make hacks :L
  8. yes add me Lemut-Dario@hotmail.com i'll accept you later, i am going out now. And btw do you know make hacks?
  9. Tis okay. You got msn?..
  10. Ok they work now tnx bud
  11. write "Engine.exe" not "engine.exe"
  12. Ok tnx i'll keep trying, btw i need write in process engine.exe and then press Set Process so there will write engine?
  13. Its Engine.exe
    And keep trying.. Sometimes i have to try 5 times to get it to work :S
  14. Ok i downloaded them, i put engine.exe and i press set process and there now write process: engine i add two dll files these hacks what you give me, and inject is automatic, i open ca eu and start, it write hacks are injected and in left conner i see green write some credits, and when it load and when i need log in it quit from game... can you help?
  15. Ok tnx, i tryed 2 hacks,1 when i get ingame at login screen he crash and second i got error when it inject it... Do you have some good hacks for combat arms that work with this injector?
  16. Okay. Its
    Engine.exe
    Have fun
  17. Thanks and btw what is going on process name? i want use hacks for Combat Arms Europe
  18. Hey dude i need injector for combat arms europe hacks, gun shop hack and usually menu hack with other features. can you send me 1 injector?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20