Conversation Between Casavir and Alen

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. @evolution: creation of the first cell is debatable, but tbh the whole process of evolving isn't, just take a look at the pdf I posted, you should get the idea =/
  2. watching secret life of chaos now.I'll tell you what I believe in 1hour
  3. An uncle of mine,who's a biologist has pretty much explained to me what it is.But man,I like believing there's someone that made us and is waiting for us in another world.Though agnosticism sounds rather appealing lately
  4. Yeah that bad, I hope you believe in evolution. In that case check on his evolution thread, read through everything.
  5. that bad? wasn't checking forum for a while lol
  6. Too much Bombsaway lately. Seriously, I'm begging to love arguing with Visible now...
  7. why so much herp derp lately?
  8. That's what most people fear. That and the fact that there really isn't a set of predefined moral values. Moral values are our product, not the work of a God and certainly not something that can't be changed.
  9. 'nothing after you die' doesn't sound nice does it?:P
  10. That was meant in a metaphorical sense

And exactly the "want to" part is why nihilism and atheism in general is "hated" by the religious, many cannot accept that it's possible that there is no God, no higher being and no future once we die.
  11. I don't (want to maybe)believe that god is dead
  12. added you on skype btw xD
  13. Dunno, I thought it might be his alt /
  14. Brightzfail is empire?
  15. I already talked to him about it in mpgh1, he doesn't really care. And seeing as it's a dead section it will either get the attention of an already existing mod+ or someone like Empire /
  16. debate section needs an extra minion or a mod.
    I'm gonna whine at dave's profile 'till he makes me one
  17. I meant both by that :S Sorry
  18. nop,just ricox's kind.
  19. So now you hate all atheists?
  20. ricox coming out of the blue in debate section and saying stop advertising your religion,your religion sucks and god doesn't exist?
    that's ignorance.you may think god doesn't exist,but you don't have to offend the other guy like that,especially when you're having an actual debate with someone else!?!
  21. I back. /yea
  22. you back
  23. well I'm half spartan,what did you expect me to say?
  24. No prob, and if you say so /
  25. and spartans won the peloponesean war
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast