Conversation Between Great Barrier and chibizs

46 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Okay man, I replied to your last VM on your alt account
  2. Afk for another week.
  3. The feeling when mpgh auto wishes you happy bday before facebook plebs. Feelsgoodman
  4. I'm sure man, glad you're both reunited
  5. Well I missed her like crazy... So its awesome seeing her come back like I hoped she would. Hopefully it is chill
  6. That's awesome man, so cool how people randomly pop back like that xD
  7. She has been gone for a few years now....just finally came back I guess. I missed her a lot bro then she went afk for a week or two XD she's back now though.
  8. The one you coded with right? The shames Have they not been around for a long time?
  9. Man elixir was on and now she's afk for a week
  10. Fuck exams indeed
  11. Duck exams, with the nod you legit can clear a dungeon in 1 minute instead of 8... It makes it 10x faster plus I would run it with you so you would mod/pay for the run and then I would just run it.
  12. Sounds pretty sick, exam season right now, but will have a look over summer
  13. Get bleach brave souls. Ps there is a mod to Insta kill enemies. Gotta use an alt with the mod and run through the raids with your main, to avoid your main being banned. Unsure if they manually ban. So I wouldn't dump monies into it
  14. Nice man glad to hear it
    As in Ichigo from Bleach? Damn man that's the only anime I ever properly watched/played. Was a long time ago though.
  15. Ahahhs ye. Just got a raise and I got fullbring ichigo. So its going as good as it gets
  16. As always, hope life's treating you well
  17. Ayyyyyyy I'm always online kappa
  18. When chibizs is online
    -Oli
  19. It certainly seems to be that way
  20. We will never be free
  21. *we /facepalm
  22. Why the fuck are be both still here?
  23. Knew it
  24. Fuck you caught me
  25. BRUH I think we both know ur the real stoner here
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 46
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast