Conversation Between Hentai and Hova

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Fixed it //2short//
  2. it hurts, I cri
    I apply for interviewer and u no even mention me on news :*(
  3. The person you messaged on skype is me.
    My skype is always: youaretradingwithatrustedguy
  4. I may look like I am spamming, but can you atleast update me if you approved or declined?
    "Can you check my user service thread about zagg SE. "
  5. Can you check my user service thread about zagg SE.
  6. Can you approve my vcc service thread located in selling
    Thanks.
  7. well okay I guess, also any update on the threads? Since looking forward to it.
  8. ehhh, I'll most likely revert to it, I intechange between those 2 avi's, I'd prefer you not to, but theres no rules against it!
  9. Since I am russian 1/2.
    The putin one
  10. The trump one? theres many out there, find a unique one xD
  11. Senpai, you okay if I use your avatar?
  12. Hi Hova,
    I started 2 ebook threads, and waited for them to get approved, any chances you can look over it.
    Psychotic said that the lynda account ebook was already being sold, but mine is another one.
    Also for the edu email generating ebook, didn't get any notification or anything about it.
  13. Please refrain from commenting in the scammer grave if you have nothing to do with the report. Continuing to do so will result in an infraction/ban.
  14. Why did this user got banned please?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4091250
  15. Can you just warn this guy?
    TheNextGenNation

Copied my personal cool looking profile/avatar
  16. Oh rip I wish I was putin
  17. Na thats my backup avi fam lol
  18. Also do you still have your Putin gif somewhere really like to use it myself if you don't want it xD
  19. Thank you for explaining it as politely as possible, I'll do my best to refrain from scamming reports.
  20. Only Official Middlemen and those directly involved can comment on Scam Reports. If you have something to share, feel free to PM the user scammed and ask them to post or send it to a MM.
  21. Op was talking to me on the skype, and I though taking his permission is enough to to post on his thread.
  22. Refrain from commenting in the scammer grave if you have nothing to do with the report. Continuing to do so will result in an infraction/ban.
  23. Why did this guy got banned, due to his weird name, I couldn't find any scam reports on him

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=590177
  24. Sorry mate, thanks for the tip...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast