Conversation Between Lakshay and DisturbedJr Backup

11 Visitor Messages

1. the first not really, but u did cuss at me and u r wrong. everyone agreed with me (the guy that told me to ignore u, meaning ur not worth listening to because u wont accept ur wrong)... then i replied and u replied with more hateful words turning it into flame. (not those 2 posts, the posts where u were trying to call me dumb, which made me lol.)
  2. wasnt a flame. Are u a 12 year old? Or your heart is too sensitive to accept the truth?
  3. k any flame post saying bad words. If i said anything that you felt was a flame, its yo problem not mine.
  4. u dont have to cuss to flame.
  5. Link me up any post of mine saying cuss words to you.
  6. oh such a good insult dude ive never heard of that one its so funny! /sarcasm.
    and ha i thought u were a good guy, when deadskulz was flaming me, but then u reply and flame almost worse than he does for no reason? i reported u btw. he stopped though, so i didnt report him. i just derepped him.
  7. not done yet. pee face
  8. r u done so i can go finish my mod that i was wanting to do real quick since i got my post ban? the reason that i spammed a post so i could get it to finish the mod, btw.
  9. supsup hypocrite.
  10. supsup mr. spammer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11