Conversation Between lucifer4601 and Obama

11 Visitor Messages

1. not sure who youre talkin bout sorry
  2. startdriveturn
  3. oh lol lmao no im not talking about war, he isnt banned or w.e, im cool with him but some other guy that u posted on i think hold on ill get the name
  4. Who got banned, what are you talking about. Im talking about Warpathsin trying to help you 0.0
  5. w.e so now ur all mad cuz ur friend got banned, he should of been more spacific otherwise i wouldnt of got him banned, and now ur all gonna try and take it out on me, for keeping people updated about ca w.e dude
  6. He already has free VIP he doesnt need your VIP so stop with the bs. Your always complaining aobut not getting help yet when someone trys you bitch about it man :/
  7. hey im also a vip at ftg my name is Chandman there
    so your solution is to change your uid in the hack
    so lend me your password and i can do that, they said that right in the tutorial.
    easy as that.

chandman is his name either i already had chandman try to help me out, so w.e

and the tut from what i understood said nothing of the sort
  8. YOUR TEAMVIEW PASSWORD
  9. yeah dude he sent me a msg asking for my password and all that crap so its not my fault its his own stupidity
  10. Bro, WPS asked you if you needed help with the VIP and you didn't even post on his profile :/
  11. niga that guy, that u wanted to get those chams off of he tryed asking me for my pw and shit so he got banned lol dont trust him
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11