Conversation Between SXE BOI and SXE GURL

17 Visitor Messages

1. aww alrighty. bye kev love you mucho cuzzo
  2. dont sweat it bee just chillax ;D
    anyways i g2g to bed got 0 period tomorrow =_= gnight
  3. i know i know, sorry kev.
  4. hey! it happens dang, dont be mad at me cuz people be thinkin you a troll. /yea
  5. i wanna prove to them that im really a girl but you know that chris pushed me into the pool that one trip we took to yosemite a few weeks ago. i still dont have a camera to use. and YOU lost yours when we went to Magic Mountain! idk how you could lose something like that >.<
  6. oh yea lotta people on MPGH cant believe that there would be cute girls on MPGH (no incest) hell if i saw a cute girl on MPGH id think they were trolling as well. you cant really blame them for questioning you.
  7. well aside from the people that think im you, its pretty good. this one guy purple even helped me with my ipod problem
    oh and i made this thread to see what kinda music people think i listen to because of the way i look and it got pretty big. lots of posts on it so over all MPGH is cool
  8. alrighty then. how you liking MPGH so far?
  9. yea she says were going over, well be there by 12-ish.
  10. psssh you know how i always forget things. uhm im gonna go ask mom.
  11. well if something simple comes up like maybe, a rate my account or rate my montage then you could prolly post your thoughts on it. and you still havent answered my question about coming over >.>
  12. yea, i told him about your band situation. he wants me to stop by the cf section but i dont know what to post since ive never played and i dont know anything about the game /
  13. well i have band now and school started so i cant be on very much. i aslo dont play cf much either. gotta focus on my studies if were gonna go on that trip to asia next september ^^
  14. ew kev i wasnt in the bathroom! i was helping lola wash the dishes. i met your friend derail. he seems like a nice guy. hes been wondering where youve been he says youve been gone cuz youre a lazy bum
  15. hey are you still coming over this saturday?
    youre not answering my texts...maybe you in dah bashroom
  16. Brooke!!!! you finally made one aha!
    go introduce yourself in the new member section if youd like heres the link.
    New and Returning Member Introduction - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
  17. SURPRISE!!!!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17